PDA

View Full Version : [Mid-High] English player looking for clan.

Tatteh
02-19-2010, 01:45 PM
- Stats - PSR - 1742, 155 CK, 23 CD, 444.4 XP per minute.
- Skill level - Mid-High. I am competent with every hero in the game and I am familiar with the more intricate concepts of HoN and DotA.
- Time zone - I am usually on between 10pm-4am(roughly) GMT most nights.
- Primary language - English.
- Age - 20
- Contact info - Tatteh (ingame), mattryder12@hotmail.com (email).
- Bio - Played games for as long as I can remember, and I've been a dota player since RoC 3.7 on and off. However, i've never played in any actual competitive games (leagues, tournaments etc.). The closest I have been is playing inhouses with players of high skill.

My main reasoning for wanting a clan is to access a higher level of gameplay than I am getting at the moment. Currently, I play with mostly real life friends, which I have stopped enjoying if im honest, due to the huge skill level gap. They haven't been playing this game as long as I and don't seem to actually play to win, they seem more to play to farm lots and have a high score, (barring a few of the players).

My current PSR is 1742 but I feel this has been stifled by the people I play with. I know I am capable of a lot higher. The ideal situation would be that all of my friends were at the same skill level as me, but that can't really be expected as most of them only began playing when HoN beta came out.

N0_F3aR
02-19-2010, 04:59 PM
I am team officer or F4H.Want to create a good/skilled team.If you are interested,find me ingame
msn: no_fear9090@yahoo.com