View Full Version : Pandamonium!
02-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Just looking for games with our favorite little fluffball :pand:
I just have a really hard time dealing with his mobility and mana issues. I guess a rushed shrunken head helps a lot (and it did when i finally got it:o), but even then, you are just running around at people whacking them.
arg this hero is frustrating. someone show me what to do
02-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I'll play a game with him today sometime then post it here.
Some key aspects to laning with panda.
1. Lane with another stunner and I guaruntee if you land a flick its a kill.
2. I go flick/cannon/flick/cannon/cannon/ult/cannon then I lever up w.e I feel like. At early levels your cannon ball does a huge amount of damage and can also cliff jump to get away from ganks. Lvl 2 flick is enough slow to almost guarantee you land the cannon.
3. If you lane with another stun (idealy pyro) flick, he stuns, you stun ect ect and he's basically dead.
4. Rune control is soo important. I don't generally get mana tube or life tube for sustainer until late game so checking the runes EVERY 2 minutes and bottling it is an easy way to keep your mana up.
5. Mid game teamfights with no bkb (shurken head) I wouldn't be initiating, and usually you arn't the primary target, so assess which hero could do the most damage to your team (generally int hero's) and get on them as soon as the fight start without letting them free cast. Heroes like glacius, voodoo jester, wretched hag, soul reaper ect you can keep chain stunned and generally kill. They're presence in a team fight is game changing and keeping them useless is a big advantage.
6. Late games with bkb, you can initiate with someone else usually but you should do the same thing, either find the carry or find the most harmful individual to your team and flick, activate bkb, cannon, pushx4, ult, pushx4, flick, cannon. Generally they're dead after the ult. If your shrunken head is only 5 sec then don't pushx4 before the ult.
I'll see if I have any replays and edit this.
02-06-2010, 03:22 PM
chu` best Panda, it's also his favorite hero :O
02-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Was playing against bad enemies, but the basics are there, the magmus in my lane was a little stupid using steambath offensively but you'll get the idea.
02-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Also, <3 roaming Andromeda that game
02-07-2010, 02:15 PM
thanks a lot guys, i'll check em as soon as i can get my computer workin again
02-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I fed in a game as Panda recently.
02-07-2010, 06:02 PM
sorry sir, idon't need replays that i emulate just fine =(