Damage: 49-57
Range: 110 (melee)
Move speed: 300
Armor: 3.5
Magic Armor: 2.1
Base Attack time: 1.4
Team: Legion

Visual:

it must look like the one in the image including those 4 arms.

Story:

This legendary planeswalker, known throughout Newerth, was summoned by the Legion to help them defeat the Hellbourne. Gilgamesh travels in different dimensions to acquire the powerful weapons he can use in his arsenal. Along with his noble companion, Enkidu, Gilgamesh proves to all why he is the master of all weapons. Every blade pointed at him is like foreseeing your own death.

Skills:

Crushing Fangs:

Gilgamesh summons his partner Enkidu to strike his target viciously. It proves to be lethal when the target had taken too much damage.

Level 1: Deals 100 physical damage and applies Fatal Wound to target for 2 seconds.
Level 2: Deals 150 physical damage and applies Fatal Wound to target for 2 seconds.
Level 3: Deals 200 physical damage and applies Fatal Wound to target for 2 seconds.
Level 3: Deals 250 physical damage and applies Fatal Wound to target for 2 seconds.

Fatal Wound:
Level 1: Instantly kills target if they have less than 1% of their maximum HP left after 2 seconds.
Level 2: Instantly kills target if they have less than 2% of their maximum HP left after 2 seconds.
Level 3: Instantly kills target if they have less than 3% of their maximum HP left after 2 seconds.
Level 4: Instantly kills target if they have less than 4% of their maximum HP left after 2 seconds.

Manacost:100/125/150/175
Cooldown: 15
Cast Range: 500

Notes:

There is a 1 second delay before the damage takes place

Visual:

A dog who look like this http://th02.deviantart.net/fs45/150/i/2009/138/6/b/Enkidu_by_AinaShadox.jpg will go after the target for 0.5 second and bites the target for another 0.5 seconds and then vanishes. If the target dies under the fatal wound status he will be a sign above him like this http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:EbQJZwLIuV-iRM:http://www.learn-hiragana-katakana.com/japanese-symbols/death.jpg for 1 second

Sword Essence:

Gilgamesh attacks in faster rate for 5 seconds and after, he unsheathes the best sword that can help him in his current state.

Level 1:Applies Sword Essence to self for 5 seconds. After Sword Essence expires, if user is attacking applies Caladbolg to self, if user is standing applies Excalibur to self or if user is standing is running applies Masamune to self for 4 seconds.

Level 2: Applies Sword Essence to self for 5 seconds. After Sword Essence expires, if user is attacking applies Caladbolg to self, if user is standing applies Excalibur to self or if user is standing is running applies Masamune to self for 5 seconds.

Level 3: Applies Sword Essence to self for 5 seconds. After Sword Essence expires, if user is attacking applies Caladbolg to self, if user is standing applies Excalibur to self or if user is standing is running applies Masamune to self for 6 seconds.

Level 4: Applies Sword Essence to self for 5 seconds. After Sword Essence
expires, if user is attacking applies Caladbolg to self, if user is standing applies Excalibur to self or if user is standing is running applies Masamune to self for 7 seconds.

Sword Essence

Level 1: +12.5% attack speed
Level 2: +25% attack speed
Level 3: +37.5% attack speed
Level 4: +50% attack speed

Caladgolg:

Level 1: +20% base attack
Level 2: +40% base attack
Level 3: +60% base attack
Level 4: +80% base attack

Excalibur

Level 1: +0.25% health regeneration and +0.25% mana regeneration if unseen by enemy units or neutral creeps. +0.125% health regeneration and +0.125% mana regeneration if seen by enemy units or neutral creeps.
Level 2: +0.5% health regeneration and +0.5% mana regeneration if unseen by enemy units or neutral creepes. +0.25% health regeneration and +0.25% mana regeneration seen by enemy units or neutral creeps.
Level 3: +0.75% health regeneration and +0.75% mana regeneration if unseen by enemy units or neutral creeps. +0.375% health regeneration and +0.375% mana regeneration if seen by enemy units or neutral creepes.
Level 4: +1% health regeneration and +1% mana regeneration if unseen by enemy units or neutral creeps. +0.5% health regeneration and +0.5% mana regeneration if seen by enemy units or neutral creepes.

Masamune

Level 1: +18% movement speed
Level 2: +27% movement speed
Level 3: +36% movement speed
Level 4: +45% movement speed

Manacost: 120
Cooldown: 22

Notes:

There is a delay of 0.5 seconds before both status takes place. Caladbolg and Excalibur can never be activated at the same time. It only depends if the user is attacking or not while he is standing

Visual:

He will reach his back to get a sword for 0.3 second using his top left hand. Each status will give off a different colored weapon including when he takes off a weapon from his back. Blue= Caladbolg, Yellow= Excalibur, White= Masamune. The weapon with the aura will be on his top left hand

Heroic Empowerment

Gilgamesh sometimes show to his opponents why he is the master of all weapons. He can also sometimes draw a fake version of one of his weapons that barely damages the enemy, yet let him flow like the wind in the opponent's eye. All Attack and exclusive modifiers he have are disabled for the skills duration.

Level 1: Each attack has a 6% to activate all Sword Essence status or apply Excalipur to self for 3 seconds.
Level 2: Each attack has a 9% to activate all Sword Essence status or apply Excalipur to self for 4 seconds.
Level 3: Each attack has a 12% to activate all Sword Essence status or apply Excalipur to self for 5 seconds.
Level 4: Each attack has a 15% to activate all Sword Essence status or apply Excalipur to self for 6 seconds.

Excalipur:

Level 1: +10% evasion, Gilgamesh deals 1 true damage in each of his physical attacks for 3 seconds.
Level 2: +20% evasion, Gilgamesh deals 1 true damage in each of his physical attacks for 4 seconds.
Level 3: +30% evasion, Gilgamesh deals 1 true damage in each of his physical attacks for 5 seconds.
Level 4: +40% evasion, Gilgamesh deals 1 true damage in each of his physical attacks for 6 seconds.

Manacost: 0
Cooldown: 7

Notes:

No modifiers works on his attacks from when the chance triggers until the end of its duration. There is no delay for this skill, it automatically takes place. Both effects cannot be triggered at the same time.

Visual:

When the first effect of the skill triggers, his top left hand will have the blue aura weapon his top right hand will have the yellow aura weapon, his bottom left hand the white aura weapon and his bottom right hand will have the normal gray-colored sword. Nothing happens if excalipur triggers it will only show the status.

Phantom Swords

Gilgamesh summons all the powerful weapons he had in his arsenal to surround him, commanding them at his will to either protect him or plunge it into a random enemy hero.

Level 1: Uses one charge to to deal 75 magic damage to a random visible hero in a 700 AOE in the last 2 seconds. One charge is gained every 15 seconds to a maximum of 8 charges. Applies Phantom Swords to self per charge.

Level 2: Uses one charge to to deal 150 magic damage to a random visible hero in a 700 AOE in the last 2 seconds. One charge is gained every 15 seconds to a maximum of 8 charges. Applies Phantom Swords to self per charge.

Level 3: Uses one charge to to deal 225 magic damage to a random visible hero in a 700 AOE in the last 2 seconds. One charge is gained every 15 seconds to a maximum of 8 charges. Applies Phantom Swords to self per charge.

Phantom Swords

Level 1: +0.5 armor and +0.25 magic armor
Level 2: +0.75 armor and +0.5 magic armor
Level 3: +1 armor and +0.75 magic armor

Manacost: 25/50/75 per charge
Cooldown: 1.75/1.25/0.75 per use of a charge

Notes:

Targets must be in the AOE when the skill activate or it doesn't do any damage and a charge is lost. If a target was in the radius when the skill is cast but blinked or teleported away, he will still be hit by the skill.

Visual:

When he gets a charge a weapon will come rotating around him and when he uses it with a valid target it will chase that hero at 900ms and if used without a valid target, it will go to a random direction without hitting or damaging any units.

Changelog

-Lower the threshold % at crushing fangs
-Changed Sword Shift to Sword Essence
-Increased evasion on Excalipur status
-Increased magic armor per charge in Phantom Swords
-Added Changelog

Alondite2
01-25-2010, 01:38 AM
Why would you ever level Heroic Empowerment?

Other than that, seems interesting. Crushing fangs is somewhat ridiculous, though, imo.

Izual
01-25-2010, 01:38 AM
Skill 1, hmmm may be a little too risky as this is exactly like Legionnaire's ultimate. I'll let others decide its fate.

Skill 2, Invoker but with only 1 orb.

Skill 3, 1 true damage or 1 attack with true damage? Big difference.

Skill 4, doesn't seem powerful enough to be an ultimate in my opinion, small nuke and armor.

ShredderIV
01-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Skill 1, hmmm may be a little too risky as this is exactly like Legionnaire's ultimate. I'll let others decide its fate.

Skill 2, Invoker but with only 1 orb.

Skill 3, 1 true damage or 1 attack with true damage? Big difference.

Skill 4, doesn't seem powerful enough to be an ultimate in my opinion, small nuke and armor.
skill 4 is not weak... if anyhting it could be OP. It's basically swift slashes with a counter system. Charges build, and you can release the charges, so at lvl 3, ou can do 8 225 dmg nukes to random enemies around you, but it doesnt make you move to them.

Skill 3 seems extremely underpowered as well. Skill one seems way too powerful, as it isnt rare for opponents to be at 6% hp. (at 1000 hp, 6% is 60 hp. At 3000 it's 180)

Skill 2 is a generic tradeoff skill which has been used countless times as a suggestion. I'd suggest trying to make something more original.

I also dont see much synergy. It seems like you just tried to make a hero that can kill easily.

oblivion0
01-25-2010, 01:44 AM
@XxIzualxX (http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/member.php?u=793989)

in skill 3: he deals only 1 true damage for every attack for the duration.
in skill 4: yes it is no nuke pretty much like tinker's missile

SLASHER`
01-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Summon Enkidu!

Izual
01-25-2010, 01:47 AM
His ultimate is like Moon Queen's but able to be used more often but for less damage and makes up for this with armor that he loses when he cast it. That seems weak to me.

oblivion0
01-25-2010, 02:03 AM
@all

okay i'm gonna edit this for a while so please manage your anger a bit .(^^)

@skill 1 i may lower the threshold %
@skill 2 i may put the status depending on his life
@skill 3 i'll increase the evasion% to cope with the stupid damage

and ill give you my synergy for this hero so please wait for it before saying anything else

oblivion0
01-25-2010, 05:32 AM
Please look at this, i hope it is much better now. i appreciate all comments posted here and will try to entertain questions.