PDA

View Full Version : Illu Bashing

Th3Th1ng
01-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Perhaps im too used to dota but it seems that chronos with 2 illusions both able to bash for full lengths of time is a bit much...

Opinions?

ShadowExile
01-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Check General Beta. Chronos was reworked. You don't know how yet, but you will, and I think the way Chronos was reworked will fix the issue :)

alliednoob
01-20-2010, 09:48 PM
the ill bash is too op, luckily I haven't seen any chronos with geo's bane yet ;P

ShadowExile
01-20-2010, 09:49 PM
the ill bash is too op, luckily I haven't seen any chronos with geo's bane yet ;P

You will next patch ;) That's all I'm saying :P

alliednoob
01-20-2010, 09:52 PM
You will next patch ;) That's all I'm saying :P

hmmm

:thun: wants to light thing one fire too :(

ElementUser
01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
You want opinions about this in the Strategy forum? :/

Chronos images are pretty squishy though, so it doesn't really matter that much

ThundrShock
01-20-2010, 11:10 PM
i read a guide in here somewhere about Chronos rushing steamboots and then geometers right after, without any elder parasite. i followed it and i find that he pushes better with it and it still owns the attack speed EP gives. plus you get perma stun/or if you're good at microing, hitting three people at a time inside the bubble. (which is still a theory)

alliednoob
01-20-2010, 11:28 PM
i read a guide in here somewhere about Chronos rushing steamboots and then geometers right after, without any elder parasite. i followed it and i find that he pushes better with it and it still owns the attack speed EP gives. plus you get perma stun/or if you're good at microing, hitting three people at a time inside the bubble. (which is still a theory)

one chronos guide (the one laughing at eldar parasite on chronos) said that he could perm bash (it says that it was confirmed by some guy or something).

Andycrapped
01-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Pesti can perma-gore/stun if I remember.

Dataslycer
01-21-2010, 12:05 AM
I was the one that confirmed about the bashing working on illusion and each illusion have a bash cooldown so it is possible to perma bash with Geometer with full bash damage. However as mention, his illusion is squishy and unless you can trap the enemy AoE heroes, they will die quickly and Chronos loses much damage potential.

King_Fear
01-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Geometer on Chronos is old news. Also, this is not a strategy thread per say.

Closed.