PDA

View Full Version : KDR/PSR filters in finding games

beetfarmer
01-18-2010, 02:05 PM
I'd like to see some sort of way to filter games by kdr/psr and put restrictions on joining those games. For example, I want to make a game "5v5 SD kdr<1.5 psr 1500-1700" Then make it where anyone not meeting those criteria gets auto kicked from the game or just can't join. Its a hassle and a pain when people don't read the game name or are just trying to sneak through so they can kill some noobs. Perhaps filters could be added along with the already existing team size, map, game type, etc. filters. Add a psr range and kdr filter. Just a suggestion

Xozzen
01-18-2010, 02:08 PM
well would be nice, but besides, stats and kdr don't say anything (well 0.1 kdr guys most likely are bad, but you know what i mean)

Doccool
01-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I'd use it allot

beetfarmer
01-18-2010, 07:58 PM
well would be nice, but besides, stats and kdr don't say anything (well 0.1 kdr guys most likely are bad, but you know what i mean)

They mean something, its not perfect but it will cut down on people with a kdr of 2 from joining a noob game and stuff like that.

Zakharov
01-19-2010, 02:38 AM
Support PSR filters, don't support KDR filters, so I'm not voting yet. Making KDR matter places a huge incentive on people to KS and flee from fights. Making PSR matter encourages people to win games.

Thysios
01-19-2010, 02:41 AM
KDR would not be a good way to filter. Unless you only want people who play carries and KS a lot.