PDA

View Full Version : if you become a carry?

soulcube
01-13-2010, 07:09 AM
hey guys i just experienced this one last night and didn't go well, after choosing MQ (moon queen :moon:) on a 3vs3 battle (good choice also 1 hero on 3 on 3 lane) i became the carry of the game after GENOCIDING the LEGION 2 times in a row (they love me) but the fact that, my team mates are getting mugged when ever they go back to their lanes, so they clang to me.. (they went gapped..

MQ: 19
PRED: 14
Witch Slayer(WS): 16

i told them to farm but what the hell, the enemy has scout, ramp, and nymph (a support pushing team which is like ours :D) when they were following me all the time i was aiming to go for butterfly (wingbow) but when i was doing those, the legion farmed on themselves and since we cant go hunt for 1 of them (they just show up and vanish immediately) the game turned around and we lost.. the main problem is i didnt know what to do since the team counted on me being the leader (which is bad im just becoming an average joe player :( )

Wizad1
01-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Just bad teamwork I guess.

I consider MQ a bad carry. She can carry a bit with shieldbreaker and symbol of rage, but when you're 1v1 vs a real hardcarry you should not count on winning.

Wingbow seems nice, but you don't really get that much from it. Don't get me wrong, wingbow is a good item, but I think you lack the burst and the durability when you get that item instead of others.

But most of all it was bad teamwork, Witch Slayer probably went SotM or something like that, while your team needed sheepstick.

Thysios
01-13-2010, 07:16 AM
as the carry you sorta are the 'leader'

you carry the team to victory.

Late game, you should try stay together so you don't get ganked.

Not sure how balanced 3v3 games actually are either. The game is balanced around 5v5 matches.

Not too sure about what you should of done though

(make sure it isn't easy mode:))

awayish`
01-13-2010, 10:56 AM
tell them to carry tps and farm