PDA

View Full Version : 6 Years Dota experience, LF competitive clan.

Anx1ous
01-07-2010, 03:04 AM
As titles states, With this games release just around the corner and upcoming tournaments the fun HoN is bringing to the table is too good to pass up. I'd like to return to the competitive scene.

I've played In TDA and THR for many years and competed in local tournaments with clan CVC.

I have a mic/ventrilo/skype, whatever is required.

19 years of age, can play all evenings in eastern time.

I grow weary of playing games with team mates and opponents who are not of great skill at HoN and would like to get back into the realm of testing my skill against true opponents.

FuzzyWuzzy
01-07-2010, 08:07 AM
EM player....

Colin_tank
01-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Here is your stat page:

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/player_stats.php?aid=585156

and man you have 75% EM games. Not too many high clans look happily at that. If you want to be considered for high level play, you probably need to start being more serious with your games. Upping your PSR shows you can play with higher caliber players and at the basics that you can carry a 1500 or 1600+ team.

Blackspade
01-08-2010, 04:12 AM
Too be honest, it's just completely boring to play non-em games by yourself, so perhaps he plays EM because he doesn't have anyone else to play with? Worth a tryout at the least.

FuzzyWuzzy
01-08-2010, 04:54 AM
it's just completely boring to play non-em games by yourself

Mmm wut?

Not to mention that if you are good, you get people to play with and who stalk you for free PSR in half a day.