PDA

View Full Version : Crazed Chemist (Techies)

Kaaaaboooom
12-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Sup all,

I'm and old Dota player like the rest of you guys. Which makes me happy to see that a lot of players on the polls are wanting my old favorite class brought over here. I am trying to help out by doing some leg work for the HoN team. I put together a template that may help some. I have drawn out a picture of what he can look like which I'll upload tonight. With no further a due. Here we go...

Crazed Chemist

Int Hero
Ranged

The Crazed Chemist to some may be misunderstood. He just wants to complete his work. However, everyone seems to interfere. He has designed several different concoctions to take care of meddling onlookers.

Chockin Powder

Explodes when stepped on leaving the meddling victim stunned in a terrible cloud of chocking. Unable to move talk or anything during the duration of the chocking effect.

-AoE of 500 ft radius
-Stuns for 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds

Unstable Elements

Explodes on contact this highly unstable concoction is a mixture of elements that when disturbed make it very unpleasant for the meddling onlookers.

-AoE of 500 ft
-Damages a target for 100, 200, 300, 400 dmg

KAAAABOOOOM!

Enough is enough! You won't take my secrets! I'll take them and you with me! With just the right amount of chemicals you can...

Crazed Chemist blows himself up for the greater good of his experiments. His hard work can't fall in the wrong hands!

-AoE 500 Ft
-Damages all with in range for 400, 500, 600, 700

C3 H6 N6 O6

The Crazed Chemist finally perfected it! This plastic substance will be very stable until you send and electric charge to it! It's marvelous! It's stupendous! It's Explosive!

The Crazed Chemist can detonate this charges at a safe distance.

-Remote activated
-AoE of 500ft
-Damage of 200, 300, 400, 500 per plastic.