PDA

View Full Version : [Request]XP at a glance

Azpitt
12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
This is a fairly simple (i think) mod request.

I was having a discussion with my brother the other day, and he mentioned that it would be nice to have a mod that shows your xp as a number without having to mouseover the purple xp bar.

Seeing as he never looks at forums, i figured i'd take it upon myself to ask you guys if you could make one.

heres a rough MS Paint sketch of what i'm getting at

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr46/azpitt/suggestionslim.png

Its just basically a box that shows your xp as a number (and total to level up) in a box in front of that useless bit of texture. Or make it a box that the user can move about, whichever is easier.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MaxGhost
12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Some older version of Barter's UI had it at some point, but he took it out because he thought it was useless information, and put in the unit info/details instead.

i2av3n0us
12-22-2009, 03:25 PM
i just replaced the hero name display code with the [current/to level xp]

Azpitt
12-22-2009, 03:45 PM
i just replaced the hero name display code with the [current/to level xp]

Not quite sure what you mean. Like you went into the resources0.s2z and mucked about with the code.

If thats the case, can i get a step by step or a quick guide to do it. (im not good with codez)

Paranoiac
12-22-2009, 10:19 PM
<label font="dyn_10" color="white" shadow="1" width="100%" height="100%" textalign="center" textvalign="center" watch="ActiveExperience" ontrigger="SetText(Ceil(param4) # '/' # Ceil(param2));" />this is the code my ui uses for its exp bar numbers too busy editing my mopd to do this for you