PDA

View Full Version : hero respawn modification

fury`
12-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a modification that writes in the team chat whenever an enemy hero respawned. I saw one of these at a teammate in a public game, he told me to search here. I haver searched for hours but couldn't find the mod. I look over the FAQs thread also, and it said theres a respawn mod in Barter's mod. But i don't want to have all the other stuff that modify my UI, so I'm looking for an individual modification, that only contains this respawn mod.

If anyone could link one I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,
~fury

OoGa`ChaKa
12-01-2009, 09:04 AM
BarterUI... if im wrong its BardsUI but im sure its barter

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=21744

fury`
12-01-2009, 09:52 AM
dude thats what i was talking about. barters respawner is in a wholu UI modifier but i dont want to change everything... please read carefully

AxisKnight
12-01-2009, 10:07 AM
With all of the request for this, Im surprised nobody has made a stand alone version yet. I guess the hon mod scene is dead already.

evotech
12-01-2009, 01:32 PM
WIth the UI modifiers you can choose what UIs you want modified, the options are there but you dont have to use everything, you can choose to only use the respawn timer

OoGa`ChaKa
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Well I answered your question with the only answer there is, No modder has made a standalone for this yet. So get over yourself and Learn to disable some mods. or Modify The file code to fit your wants of a standalone.