PDA

View Full Version : Creating New Account

yokowasis
08-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Hello, I was wondering how can I create more account ?

It keep denied I am creating account for some reason. The thing is I am from SEA, I really don't like playing on SEA server, that's why I have been in main server for years. I build my account from scratch buying heroes, cash, etc. And now the thing is getting better, you get heroes FOR FREE. I would like to ask my brother to comes play HON since the reason they won't playing HON is because HON have so much little free heroes pool. But now I am sure HON will be more interester for new players.

But with this thing comes into motion I can't create more account, I am not trying yo smurf or anything, Hell look at my MMR. I don't really care about MMR really, what I really care is how to have a sportive games without cheat and leaver. And that's where HON comes to play. In HON I never accused being MH users for ganking someone on the forest, and nobody leaves just because they get first-blooded.

All in all, I really love HON except the frustating changing of account creating account system. I hope S2 can give me a sollution there.

Regards,
yokowasis

Broodje
08-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Well, there is a limit to how many f2p acounts you're allowed to own, perhaps you reached that limit.

If not, email support@heroesofnewerth.com and give them your details and describe the situation as good as possible.

Dawnbringer
08-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I believe that SEA is region locked to Garena HoN, not account limit.

SquishyKitty
08-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm from SEA and I think I can make accounts here and on GarenaHoN :3

Syth`
08-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Pretty sure you can't create accounts if you live in the blocked regions such as SEA or CIS.

Tumatauenga
08-25-2012, 04:10 PM
I live in Singapore and I can't understand why you would even want to make a new account on the NA/EU client because for me the ping is just impossible to deal with even if I can log in and 'play'.

E.g. go into public games: sort by ping - lowest is around 500 or 600, goes all the way up to 2000+

Do you not have this problem?

yokowasis
08-26-2012, 03:10 AM
Well, there is a limit to how many f2p acounts you're allowed to own, perhaps you reached that limit.

If not, email support@heroesofnewerth.com and give them your details and describe the situation as good as possible.

I only 1 account, and I want to make 2 more for my brother nor for mine. I don't have any reason to make more account, do I ?

I believe that SEA is region locked to Garena HoN, not account limit.
Yes, but I have this account. So a few months back I still can create account altough I am from SEA.

I live in Singapore and I can't understand why you would even want to make a new account on the NA/EU client because for me the ping is just impossible to deal with even if I can log in and 'play'.

E.g. go into public games: sort by ping - lowest is around 500 or 600, goes all the way up to 2000+

Do you not have this problem?

Nope I don't have any problem or lagging. The ping is the same between the Internasional HON and the Garena HON. But I me and my brother would love to play in NA HON Because it has got ALL HEROES UNLOCKED and THIS CORE POOL MODE which is not available in Garena HON. If it is available on Garena HON of course I don't really mind playing in Garena.