PDA

View Full Version : LF Dedicated 1650+ players for our clan! [Mk5]

Zemtar
05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Hey!

We are a friendly group of 4 players that are looking for some additional players between 1650-1700MMR to join our core team.

Our goal is simple; climb the ladder through dedicated play and teamwork and of course also improve as a working unit/team.

The current roles covered by us are following:

Backup Hard-carry / Solo - Zemtar

Defensive / Offensive support - _BigDaddy

Offensive support / Semi-carry - Jockelero

Hard-carry / Allround - Nidhoog

__________________________________________________ ______________

What we are looking and not looking for and what we require from you:

We don't want any divas or trashtalking wannabe's, so if your goal is to ride solo on a carry while flaming and trashtalking teammates or players in the other team, you can stop reading here. This is a game that requires teamwork, and if you're not a teamplayer, why would we bother to even act as a team together with you?

If we get a solid core team, the plan is to have a schedule for specific evenings where we play maybe 2-3 games in a row. We expect you to show us the same respect of showing up as we will, or at least contact any of the players involved before it's time.

Try to bring a good mood with you. Even if many of us have a very competitive thinking with thoughts of improving all the time, swearing and griefing won't make you perform better. (believe me)

Tryouts will be held when we feel that we have found a player(s) worth giving a shot. This is something we simply do because we would like to know how you perform and what playstyle you got before we decide to forge a new clan with you.

So if you think that you would fit right into our team, feel free to post here on the forums, or contact Jockelero or me in-game

Mute_Spittah
05-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I always interested in finding good players to play with im not interested in carrying some one elses weight on my team to free MMR so if you guys dont plan on playing with idiots im definitely down let me know

KingIsRey
05-07-2012, 12:28 PM
I don't rage or trashtalk and I also tend to solo practice to work on my game. I'd be happy to play some strong support for your clan.