PDA

View Full Version : I just want someone from moderators to see this think here !

NsRsKy
11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
I dont have an idea how this can be fix or change , but I got very anoyed because i was playing one game and i was hammerstorm and playing in the mid game i got somekills and one silly guy told me that i was killstealing but i just got cdes when some one was on low hp. He prupose to kick me from the game . 1 time dont succesfyl 2 time too but we got some fight`s more and then i got 1 or 2 kills and he again do that and i was kick . This is very stupid because of me they got win . And when i got kicked i got a Loose + disconect in my STATS MENU this is VERY SHITY! It need to be changes somehow because its not realy good when ur playing 100% for team win and some****ing noob want just to do Frags! and he can kick u from the game !!!

Blazeinferno
11-08-2009, 05:26 PM
This is just something that happens in pubs, watch who you play with. Also may be a perspective issue: maybe the team felt that you weren't being a teamplayer (it takes a lot more than one person to get a kick vote). From what you described, this isn't the case, but all we know is what you've told us. Nothing for the dev's to fix here.

RenoFox
11-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Please read the rules (http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=33944).

Moved to archive.