PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Puppet Master + Succubus Curiousity

Maviand
04-15-2012, 06:13 PM
The other day I played in a match where Succubus would sleep a target; I (Puppet Master) would Puppet Show a different target, and since my target (Puppet Showed one) would be close to the slept target, he would attack it and "Sleep" himself. In few words, chaos would ensue, and Puppet Show's effect would be rendered useless (terminating the 3 second? duration of the disable).
The questions are:

Is this the way the two spells are supposed to interact with each other?
AND
If so, can the scripting for Puppet Show be changed so it does not attack targets that are "Slept" or in a similar situation?

Maviand
04-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Bump

Maviand
04-15-2012, 08:54 PM
So NOONE is at the least CURIOUS about this topic?

Quillenator
04-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Simple answer is don't puppet show someone next to a slept target...The moves are working as intended. The best combo would be to sleep the original target for 7 seconds, when sleep wears off, puppet hold him for 3 seconds, run up, ult next to him, puppet show him to attack your ult, while you attack him, he dies, rage quits, buys a gun, kills his family in a blind rage because you owned him so hard. Rinse and repeat.

MacroHard
04-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Puppet Show simply commands the unit to attack (<order command="attack") the nearest target.
A hero under the effects of mesmerized is a valid target for attacks.

Working as intended. Anything else belongs in strategy, suggestions, or balance discussion.