PDA

View Full Version : [Interface] Since when does free not mean free!

blargplean
04-15-2012, 01:23 AM
I am so irate right now! I just spend money on this game and already lost half of it because my "free" item charged me! Back in my day free meant without charge not take half of someone's gold! I want my money back or something!

Ceriss
04-15-2012, 01:34 AM
how about specifiing what "free item" do you mean and what actually happened to you?

blargplean
04-15-2012, 01:43 AM
I saw in the buy hero menu that was gunblade as 0 gold and 0 silver! So I clicked purchase and it asked if i wanted to claim my free item! It then took my gold and gave me him! It didnt ask if I wanted to spend gold or silver it just took gold! Which is not free at all!

blargplean
04-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Wow I guess no one cares that the game just took my gold! So much for customer support!

Naib
04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
This isn't for customer support. This is for reporting bugs that are found in the client.
Likewise bug reporting isn't for getting immediate resolution to an issue (that is tech and customersupport for account issues).

There are two issues here

#1 the request to have gold coins returned.
This is something ONLY customersupport can do and they can be contacted via raising a support ticket via support@heroesofnewerth.com If you describe the situation they can correct it

#2 the fact that (f2p?) hero was being shown for 0s and 0g and that there was a "free item"
This very well could be a bug.

I shall put this in tentative and push up on an offchance of an interface issue.
Please email support@heroesofnewerth.com to deal with the gold issue

blargplean
04-15-2012, 02:19 PM
i already did email them! and i know that the 0 gold 0 silver was a bug that is why i posted it here! i just pissed last night! i just want to be told that this will be resolved and hope no one has to deal with this again!