PDA

View Full Version : [Mode] Anti-Smurfs system

RASOF
04-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Hi everydudes :)

As everyone knows what smurfs are doing in games like ruining games , insult other players for being bad , make players ragequit ,taking bloodbaths, etc.

I wish that there were a new system
this system will ban smurfs accounts

in other hand
if someone with high mmr wants to create a new account , he should provide some verifications about a previous account that has high mmr
then he gets an account with the same mmr

AND if it is a sub account, the new account mmr will be the same as the highest mmr among the other sub-accounts

here is some example to clarify:
===========================
1st.example (For regular):
there is a player and his nickname is "A" with 1900 mmr
he wants to create a new account
when he is trying to create a new account, he should provide some verifications about "A" account that make him the same player.
After that, he starts a new account with 1900 mmr

2nd.example (for smurf):
there is a player and his nickname is "B" with 1900 mmr
he wants to create a new account
when he is trying to create a new account, he didn't provide some verifications about "B" account that make him the same player.
After that, he starts a new account with 1500 mmr
Other players report him by using RAB system. Then they ban his account or increase his mmr.

3rd.example (for sub-accounts):
there is a player and his nickname is "C"
he has 2 sub accounts and he wants to create a new sub-account and its nickname "C3" (one main account + 3 sub accounts = 4 )
their mmr and nicknames are:
C = 1900 mmr
C1 = 1958
C2 = 1820

his new account mmr with nickname "C3" is 1958

Finally, My main idea is to reduce or remove smurfs from the game

thank you very much for reading my post.

ToxicMonkey
04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Smurfs don't create/buy subaccounts. They usually create entirely new accounts, this is where the real the problem lies.

And buying a sub-account should result in a new, clean account. They will get back to their real MMR sooner or later. Better to create systems that place people at their real MMR faster, than trying to do this.

Voting no.

RASOF
04-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Smurfs don't create/buy subaccounts. They usually create entirely new accounts, this is where the real the problem lies.

And buying a sub-account should result in a new, clean account. They will get back to their real MMR sooner or later. Better to create systems that place people at their real MMR faster, than trying to do this.

Voting no.

bro the problem is that ur account has high mmr :)))

so this system will not allow u to play againts low mmr player

ofc u will refuse :))))))

Noisy_Boy
04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
The proplem is the game is imbalanced so EVEN if u r not pro u can play with new players and get high mmr and kdr

vote yea

Attic_Mouse
04-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Hey bud. I gotta say no to this as well. There is no way to track people making new accounts. If they want to go to the trouble of sacrificing all their coins, alternate avatars and heroes then let them. I am by no means pro but I do know that stomping people that don't know how to play is is unfulfilling and boring.