PDA

View Full Version : [Exploit] Everyone else on team disconnects immediately after first blood.

Kyourinidal
03-24-2012, 12:36 AM
I just had an interesting game where almost immediatly following my acquiring first blood, everyone else on my team disconnects, with the enemy team response shortly after being, from Midas and Torturer, "NoRmk" when I paused the game.

Just before I paused, Keeper was headed mid, and between pause 1 and pause 2, they immediately pushed and broke the tower, With only one of my team members returning. One gave the strange response of "WHAI PAUSE!?!?" After the second pause, which simple made the game seem more suspicious.

While I'm not sure what happened exactly, I would appreciate if this could be looked into. Match ID is: 84298576.

Also not quite sure what prefix this should use, so I simply picked one.

Pennylayne
03-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Just played in a match where after first blood the whole hellbourne team dc's and as a result legion took mid tower took 2-3 mins to reconnect with a no response from server message then at the 14 minute mark it happened again taking just as long to get back into the game and found out that i died and mid rax were taken. We conceded but 2 players still were yet to reconnect i don't know if this is a known bug or a exploit just thought it should be brought to attention.

Evil_Andrex
03-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Were they by any chance in a clan together or friends (the ones who dc'd)?

Evil_Andrex
03-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Merging.

Kyourinidal
03-24-2012, 07:41 PM
I was solo queuing on the matchmaking. Two of them seemed to be clanmates, though I'm not sure if they were queued together or not and I'm not sure about the others two team members. To my knowledge, I don't think I had met any of them before, though I had seen the clan tags on the two from the same clan before.

Evil_Andrex
03-25-2012, 04:03 AM
We need as many match ID's as possible.