PDA

View Full Version : [Remake] Tempest's Elementals, Plague Rider's Extinguish and Parasite's Infest

Danvari
03-04-2012, 12:52 PM
I was searching the Miscellaneous subforum for this suggestion, but I did not find any threads like this.

So when I was :cthu:'s Hook'em getting changed letting him deny allied creeps from level 2, I thought to myself "Why can't we do it to other heroes to stop them from denying experience from level one?"

My suggestion is to make :temp:'s Elementals, :plag:'s Extinguish and :para:'s Infest work on allied creeps starting from level 2. This would stop them from denying experience to the enemy team right at level 1, it would not by any means make :temp:'s and :para:'s jungling any harder.

Although :plag: is a very special problem as he can only target ally creeps so I doubt there could be any change done to him, but I can't see any reasons why it wouldn't be changed for :temp: and :para:.

I would like to hear your opinions about this. I might've missed a hero which has a deny spell, so tell me if I've done so.

londoahv
03-04-2012, 02:20 PM
I was searching the Miscellaneous subforum for this suggestion, but I did not find any threads like this.

So when I was :cthu:'s Hook'em getting changed letting him deny allied creeps from level 2, I thought to myself "Why can't we do it to other heroes to stop them from denying experience from level one?"

My suggestion is to make :temp:'s Elementals, :plag:'s Extinguish and :para:'s Infest work on allied creeps starting from level 2. This would stop them from denying experience to the enemy team right at level 1, it would not by any means make :temp:'s and :para:'s jungling any harder.

Although :plag: is a very special problem as he can only target ally creeps so I doubt there could be any change done to him, but I can't see any reasons why it wouldn't be changed for :temp: and :para:.

I would like to hear your opinions about this. I might've missed a hero which has a deny spell, so tell me if I've done so.

Parasite already needs lvl 2 to infest allied creep. So only ones who can deny at lvl 1 are plague (which cant really be changed) and tempest. And in all honesty i dont find it that important in tempest's case either. 2 heroes out of 100 atm can deny a creep from lvl 1, no reason to change this.

Danvari
03-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Parasite already needs lvl 2 to infest allied creep. So only ones who can deny at lvl 1 are plague (which cant really be changed) and tempest. And in all honesty i dont find it that important in tempest's case either. 2 heroes out of 100 atm can deny a creep from lvl 1, no reason to change this.

I still find this pretty silly though, in my opinion there shouldn't be a hero that is able to deny exp starting from the first wave seeing as it makes the sides unbalanced.