PDA

View Full Version : Please leave!!!! :@

xXxLooPxXx
02-18-2012, 03:00 PM
a lot of ppl are saying that they gonna quit and go play dota 2 right? well go do it. guess what? im sick of suck failed games. from nearly 1700 now im nearly 1400... i know what you gonna say: "your kd sucks", "stop flaming", "you cant play". well guess what? nothing new, i know that. i know that im not the best but some ppl are heavily retarded.

look at my last game. (ID: #80300582)
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4496/123eshf.jpg

do you see something epicly fail in the teams? you guessed it right. im again in the failed team.
First i tought "hmmm maybe it wont be so bad, im pink. ill just pick a carry and try to do my best. it cant be so bad, their team are 1400...".
Well thats what i did, then the horror began. mid failed (:silh:), top failed hardcore (:pyro:), then i saw that bot are doing some kills (:nymp: and :arma:). and then... pyro started feeding nomad. by feeding i mean suiciding, respawn, suiciding, respawn... well i told myself "well nomad is going for shroud so it wont be so bad" but i was wrong, he started killing pyro and nyph non-stop. Please s2 do something... i dont wanna play with such ppl, never again. my banlist is nearly full and i still get in games with banned ppl. what is this banlist for?

facedown
02-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Banlist does nothing. You get bad people on your team sometimes. Deal with it.

XxK3wLk1DxX
02-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Im also sick of these people who is absolutley **** and trash talk think they are so ****ing good but they are to dumb to realise they ****ing SUCK. Can't S2 invent a ****ing IQ test before ppl joins the game. 97% ppl would be removed but rather that then 100000000 mentaly rubbed kids. HoN got the worst community ever and do somethin about it or this game is dead

XxK3wLk1DxX
02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
P.S i got teams like this 20 times in row at mm and ps/midwars

Katieeee
02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Your team is 1400, why would you pick a Jungler and not someone more active in laning?

`Genzo`
02-18-2012, 03:06 PM
no one got dust, even with NH killing so many

orbitalx
02-18-2012, 03:17 PM
I was in your shoes OP. I used to be 1700 also. Hell I even joined a clan to maintain it (huge mistake), but they eventually got me too. Down to the 1400s I went. It was like a train wreck and I just could not stop it. I thought about quitting.

But then I discovered Casual Mode and it breathed new life into this game. I dont care if people diss on me for playing it, I just find it a lot more fun. There is no rice farming, its just constant ganks and team fights, and people usually aint scared to jump into the fight or risk the biscuit because you dont lose money for dying... Dying = Trying.

Before you leave HoN forever and regret it, give CM a try first bro.

xXxLooPxXx
02-18-2012, 03:35 PM
I was in your shoes OP. I used to be 1700 also. Hell I even joined a clan to maintain it (huge mistake), but they eventually got me too. Down to the 1400s I went. It was like a train wreck and I just could not stop it. I thought about quitting.

But then I discovered Casual Mode and it breathed new life into this game. I dont care if people diss on me for playing it, I just find it a lot more fun. There is no rice farming, its just constant ganks and team fights, and people usually aint scared to jump into the fight or risk the biscuit because you dont lose money for dying... Dying = Trying.

Before you leave HoN forever and regret it, give CM a try first bro.

well i didnt thought about leaving myself. i suggest to all the ppl that wanna leave the game to leave. well cm is good but.. idk it has more stupid ppl .. >,> but there your the king yourself your right

Iceman_mat
02-18-2012, 03:44 PM
no one got dust, even with NH killing so many

^

because of this

"well nomad is going for shroud so it wont be so bad" but i was wrong, he started killing pyro and nyph non-stop

Not one person bought blue wards either i'm guessing which would of shut down 2 of the enemy heroes (nh + nomad)

Also to help nomad the other teams support (glacius) was buying orange wards to assist their ganks.

Nomad bought a shroud to play on this weakness and being a high damage character when for your squishy teammates as he should have to achive high farm.

Your mid didn't "fail hard", tbh I would say if your complaining about teal being mid and you have the highest kdr / your pink then man up and take mid. If you take your chances with a lower kdr in mid then you get what you chanced. I would say your mid didn't gank as much as nomad or ganked more then nomad however only went to the stronger lane (bottom) thus leaving pyro open from ganks (nomad) as you were in jungle

His feeding was a result of getting tri-jumped which transfered to nymph.

do you see something epicly fail in the teams? you guessed it right.

The "enemy" team had team work. Keeper for main tank, glacius for hard support (warder), polly for support / pusher, nomad early to mid carry & nh for late game / hard carry.

Your team though having these elements did not have the same synergy, to many carries and to spread out. Given your team I would of put pyro mid (didn't happen), siloette top, you jungle, and nymph / arma bot.

Having pyro top imo left him very open for easy ganks (which occured) and you qqing at him because I doubt you could / did help from jungle. Even if you tried you couldn't because best case is he gets 1 guy but the other 2 get him.

You didn't loose this game because of wtf #%@! players, you lost because of what looses a lot of games. No teamwork from the get go.

"your kd sucks", "stop flaming", "you cant play".

I don't care about your kd, you are flamming a bit, I haven't played with you but you haven't relized the lack of teamwork in this game. I would say try to in the future.

-Cheers

drakebr
02-18-2012, 03:46 PM
smash your keyboard against monitor or wall, it works for me

R0XAS
02-18-2012, 03:47 PM
1400-1600 are the same. There are many good players and bad players but there is not much difference imo

sixxtoes
02-18-2012, 03:54 PM
I dropped from mid 1600's into high 1500's. Then I realized that I was making stupid mistakes/playing dumb, worked on not doing that, got back up. Chances are if you dropped that far, you deserved it. Look at a few replays and don't focus on your team. Look and ask "What did I do wrong that game." A lot more productive.

Ultrametric
02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
just calm down and take it easy, helps