PDA

View Full Version : [TOG] The Original Gamers - Looking for PROS.

OGSagat
10-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Hello. We just started up our clan last night and are seeking 2-3 PROS to play scrims and matches with.

We have one of the top skilled HON players I would say, and an ex #1 in the world at a particular strategy game, so our roster has potential.

The particular skill we are looking for in a pro is lane control/Deny capability. Good players can play any role and most every hero at a high level, so we don't care who you specialize in, we need to see what works for our team then talk about who is playing who in the matches.

If you want to play with serious players, and get into league and scrims, please message me in game, it would be an honor to talk to you and see how good you are.

We call ourselves The Original Gamers because we were champions back in the 90's at a few different games. We are in our 30's age wise, so you are going to get mature teams with mature plans and attitude.

We are serious players,

Thank you.

OGSagat

HEADHUNTERR
10-30-2009, 12:04 PM
anny places for EU players to ? or is this restricted only for US players?

OGSagat
10-30-2009, 12:21 PM
It doesn't matter to me. If your a PRO player and don't mind the 160+ MS and can play at a very high level, it would be a pleasure to play with you.

Some of the best players in the world are EU.

AequitaZ
10-30-2009, 12:36 PM
I wrote you a pm, read it and fight me so you can check out my skills

Sincerly,

B.n.Z.-Gaming aka AequitaZ

HEADHUNTERR
10-30-2009, 12:44 PM
k than its fine.. i would like to have a tryout if it can..

IGN :Naaiixx

im online right now.

ignore my stats.. realy ..
those were just fail clan of my and fail pub teammates..

parad0x
10-30-2009, 01:01 PM
i'm interested in your seeking and i would like to talk abit more about this.

I'm from EU region and i want to check you guys out.

OGSagat
10-30-2009, 01:05 PM
k than its fine.. i would like to have a tryout if it can..

IGN :Naaiixx

im online right now.

ignore my stats.. realy ..
those were just fail clan of my and fail pub teammates..

You know that the EX National Champion at Street Fighter is in our clan right?

LOL

Colinthetank
10-30-2009, 02:46 PM
OGSagat: I would be really interested in trying out for your clan. This is my application I wrote up before the stat wipe.

-21 years old, College Student. As such, I am usually in classes in the morning and afternoon, but late evenings and almost anytime on weekends I am usually able to play. I have Ventrillo, teamspeak and mumble as well as a working microphone.

-I have been playing Dota for about 4.5 years. I did mostly Scrim games in my clan doing either -XL or -AP (we ban/pick in game lobby), or TDA games when no one else was on. I was involved in a few leagues but the team I was on could rarely meet at the same time and we ended up forfeiting most of our matches, so I decided to stop doing leagues.

-HON experience: I have 290ish games on this account, 50ish on my smurf account and then pre-stat wipe I had another 20 for HoN. So in total looking around 350+ games.

-I average a 2.0 K/D ratio, 118-17 Average CS and 415-430 Average exp a minute. I leave very few games, and I am pretty sure every leave I have is from my internet taking a crap or the S2 servers dying on me. My current leaver % is 2.88%.
-The highest PSR I have obtained is 1913, and the lowest in the last 3 weeks I have fallen to is 1835. I am in the 1840 range at this present time.

-I am versatile in almost every hero, I generally enjoy playing a carry or pure support. Although I am quite capable of being a tank or initiator, I seem to excel significantly better as carry/support.

OGSagat
10-30-2009, 03:06 PM
We are newer players to this game, but picking it up really fast. I think I have a total of about 100 games so far.

You look like a player I am interested in for sure. I will msg you in game and we can talk.

Thank you for the thought full post.

I will be on tonight about 6 PM PST. OGSagat

I will look for you tonight, along with some other players. We can own some pubs to see where we are at.

I am looking for dicipline. Deny.Deny.Deny, teamwork, communication.

Its not about the items or heros, its about the coordination. We can pick a roster later. Right now its about knowing exactly what your team mate in your lane is going to do, and complimenting his action. And vice versa.

Thank you, I appreciate all of you replying.

OGSagat

aggromachine
10-30-2009, 07:39 PM
street fighter skills directly relates to hon AMIRIGHT?

OGSagat
10-30-2009, 08:22 PM
US Champions in any video game relates to any other video game. It means a few things:

#1 they play at highest level under pressure.
#2 They are used to top level competition.
#3 Their mental game is top tier in the world.
#4 They have a winning attitude.
#5 They are WAY more likely to pick up the game and be superb.
#6 They are serious players.

and on and on.

yes, it directly relates. When you are National Champion, you have something in you that others don't, and that can't be taught or bought.

ProButLags
10-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Definitely judging from the text you guys are the guys I'm looking forward to play with

Edward
10-31-2009, 03:30 PM
US Champions in any video game relates to any other video game.US Champions in any video game relates to any other video game.

Not really, take a look at Michael Jordan....

Of course, he doesn't play videogames, but I suppose the principle is the same...