View Full Version : Help with honmodman and macro assist
12-29-2011, 04:39 PM
so i have read all of the guides but to no avail i cannot get them to work. my path is right for the honmod directed to my mods folder in hon i downloaded the macro assist. unzipped it. but dont know what files to put where and it dosnt really say. im really confused would love some help with this guys thx:Genjuro:
01-01-2012, 01:38 PM
If you read the guides you would've been able to do it yourself.
The .honmod files are renamed .zip files. That doesn't mean you have to unzip them.
1)Open your HoN Mod Manager, and DRAG the .honmod file in it.
-alternatively you can just put the .honmod file the following folder, C:/program files/heroes of newerth/game/mods-
2) With the HoN Mod Manager screen open, go to file and click on "Apply mods and Launch HoN". The game will start loading.
3) After HoN has loaded, go to options, mods, Macro assist.
02-17-2012, 08:23 PM
i did it, i put the macroassist.zip file into C:\Program Files\Heroes of Newerth\game\mods opened hon mod manager and clicked "Apply mods and Launch HoN" but nothing happened, it didnt appear into the honmodman screen tryed whit anotherd mods and works, in my brothers pc didnt work too.
can you help me please?
03-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Same problem for me oh well.
03-04-2012, 03:50 AM
rename macroassist.zip to macroassist.honmod and places it in Heroes of Newerth\game\mods. tell me if that fixes it
03-04-2012, 09:56 PM
nope still doesnt work i have the same problem
03-30-2012, 02:37 AM
guys, heres how you convert the .zip file to .honmod
1. slick start, and go to your control panel
2. click in search bar, and type "folder options"
3. click view
4. uncheck "hide extensions for known file types"
5. now change your .zip file to .onmod manually
6. you should be able to apply it in honmodman now
god loves you