PDA

View Full Version : [Interface] Disconnected from matchmaking during queue

SodamYat
12-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Several of my friends and I have been experiencing grievous issues concerning queue times/queuing for games over the past several days.

We have a fair spread of mmr (about 100), but I don't believe that's the cause. We used to have up to 10 minute queues and that's not really a big deal. We can check our e-mails or whatever. However, recently we've been waiting upwards of an hour for a single game.

Additionally, we often are disconnected from matchmaking without any notification after we finish a game, finish mentoring/spectating a game, or occasionally for no reason at all. The only way we know we're dc'd from TMM is by logging out. Then you get the notification at the login screen. Then we reconnect and occasionally we'll get a game within 10 minutes, but usually this is a rinse repeat exercise to get a game, and it can take over an hour.

Please, fix this soon so we can continue playing.

Thanks.

P.s. Sorry, I didn't know what prefix to give this, or if this is even really the right board.

Doom47
12-27-2011, 04:49 PM
a friend its having exactly the same problem we are 3 and he is the only one who cannot enter in a match by matchmaking in solo mode or team mode, he tryed everything relog, rr pc, rr conex but still he cannot join match by matchmaking, everytime we found match it says that a player has left the game, we have try even 10 times in a row and always the same result. Please help us with this, we cannot play anymore

ElementUser
12-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Make sure you aren't selecting exotic options like Grimm's Crossing Casual Mode.

Not really a bug, go try Customer Support or Tech Support

Quoted from another thread