PDA

View Full Version : My hero

RtasVadumee
10-25-2009, 06:48 AM
Hello all...I just want to ask...What hero shall i choose so i can beat my enemies easy?What is the best hero in the game?:)

bobyahoo
10-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Best hero in the game is tempest x)
but he is not easy
so maybe jeraziah? just put repel on your carry/ anyone who has to channel a ult and ulti/heal at the start of fights.

Desirable
10-25-2009, 06:52 AM
There is no best hero.
Everything depends on coordination and teamwork with your allies.

bobyahoo
10-25-2009, 06:56 AM
There is no best hero.
Everything depends on coordination and teamwork with your allies.

Yes but some heroes are better then other because they synergize with far more teams then others. Where there might not be a best hero there are some that are far better then others.

Desirable
10-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Yes but some heroes are better then other because they synergize with far more teams then others. Where there might not be a best hero there are some that are far better then others.
"Synergy" is one thing, "beating my enemies easy" is another.

You say Tempest provides excellent team synergy. But does the average noob know when and how to position the pefect cast of Elemental Void?

Doubt it.

Kennedy
10-25-2009, 07:05 AM
SCOUT!

wissman
10-25-2009, 07:06 AM
All heroes are currently the same if u know how to play them,just take the hero you know how to play :P

Torturer
10-25-2009, 07:11 AM
SCOUT!

This.

ShadowExile
10-25-2009, 07:14 AM
If you are just starting then there are a few heroes that are a lot more easily playable than others but there is no real "best" hero, as any hero farmed well is an insanely strong hero. My examples? A chronos which can defeat a whole team in just 1 ulti. A magmus who can tank a whole lane of towers easily and push creep waves in under a second. A jeraziah which pulls his whole team to victory and endures the ulti from every hero on the other team, only to turn around and own them all in their own base.

There are many, many heroes that when farmed really well are insanely strong.

However, if you're just starting, you can play Jeraziah well, but there's a different between "well" and "awesome!" for Jeraziah, and that usually depends on the player's ability to play him.

If you're just starting, I'd recommend heroes like Swiftblade or Magmus, Swiftblade can always get kills and generally, if paired with a stunner / disabler / slower, will get firstblood. His ultimate is basically designed to rip enemy heroes to shred when they are in forests and away from enemy creep waves, however doesn't work well when they are running with a creep wave. His first skill, later game when it loses it's original effectiveness, is also very useful to get away from enemy heroes. I was once on about 10 health and I was being targetted by a scout ulti. Just as I thought I was dead the cooldown for Blade Frenzy came on. I basically smashed q, as I'm running to my fountain (just about to get there) and the ultimate hit, and I took no damage. The first skill makes you magic immune and that's why it's such a good escape tool and feared early game weapon. If an enemy team knows you well enough and you have a ranged disabler and a swiftblade, you can harass extremely well because they will be afraid of your spin.

A magmus is very good mid game where his ultimate + a portal key is devastating to the enemy team. Blinking into the middle of a team fight where the enemy hero is winning can be THE very tide turner for that battle and lead to you and your team getting a genocide, and you even getting quad kills or entire team kills. You can also chase down any heroes running away with a Lava Surge, which will blink to them and stun them, whilst constantly maintaining your your ultimate damaging around you.

Corbie1
10-25-2009, 07:22 AM
Id try Swiftblade, Succubus, Jeraziah, Accursed, Plague Rider, Nighthound

Play those 6 heroes and see which one feels "right" to you. These 6 guys cover most of the "playstyles"..and are all fairly easy to use.

bobyahoo
10-25-2009, 07:33 AM
I said the tempest wasn't easy thats why i sugested jeraziah :P, but plague is also a amazing other pick.

GinIchimaru
10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
just dont pick warbeast