PDA

View Full Version : badass looking for carry role

Luci2hell
11-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Hello recruiters :)

I'm a 20 y/o DotA veteran, i've played DotA since i was 13, then went straight into the HoN scene, from the closed beta until this very day. My instincts are formed and my reaction speed is good since i've played from a very young age.

I am kind and very patient, so if needed, or requested, I can help players trying to improve any aspect of their game with either advice or comments on the way they play. I offer respect and knowledge and expect the same from everyone else.

I seek to be part of a "family" who can communicate well and who can form a good fusion.

I have a decent view over the flow of the game, I understand how the game develops, I play a very good support, however I feel that I have vast potential as a carry. I've also played carry and have experience, but I need to be taught more by an experienced clan, as simply playing against bad players does not allow me to hone my skills.

My HoN accounts are Luci2hell(support) and Monkeyu(carry).

I am looking for a [medium-high] level clan.

Also, I'm looking for an experienced, mature leader, with good insight over the game's flow, who can fuse the team into a killing machine.

I do not grief, never cry, never rage, never complain and won't let others do so to me either, so unless these criteria can be met, don't bother sending me a message.

I live in the UK => GMT+0, I can play Tuesday nights, from 10 pm onward, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays - 10am-2pm + 10pm-onward.

I'm looking for English speaking players, I don't have a perfect English accent, but i'm no Russian, Turk or Indian either, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for reading, I await your offers. :HealthPotion:

AlmightyOne
11-26-2011, 11:42 AM
i hope i meet u in game. no joke. what mmr are u?