PDA

View Full Version : Auto-rmk if someone leaves early

Uniq1
10-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Well just played a game and one guys instantly afks and get DC. We want to rmk but 3 retarded friends dont, they get cheap psr and stats. This is totally retarded tbh. Yes we can concede, we lose some PSr, not a too big deal but we have to waste a ****ing 15 min of our lives just sitting and waiting for the 15 min to pass, yes we can leave but this is imo abused way to much so it could add upp for some leaves that could be used better when you HAVE to go. This could be so easily fixed with a auto-rmk if someone DCs early. Who with their mind in the right places wouldnt want to rmk when it's 4v5 or something else uneven? Yes you could say that this could be abused and so on but it is already absued FAR more than I think auto-rmk would be. There would be a time limit of course like it is now.

You could argue that 4v5 is still playable but everyone who knows their HoN knows that 1 more player is a huge advantage if you are not feeded or have some superawesome setup. An alternative could be that the team that are 1 down get to vote.

Can't get rid of the retardes that refuses to remake sadly but fixing the system could work >_<

partyvan
10-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Not auto-remake, but allow the shorthanded team to vote within for remake.

Q_efx
10-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Well auto-remake 1 sec before the normal remake vote would end. playing 4vs5 is not realy fun....

JayEff
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure about autoremake, but I definately feel like remaking needs to be changed: I don't see the reason why you would disable remake votes after the first kill but disabling it exactly after the time it takes for someone's hero to be removed after he left seems kinda ironic: imagine, someone leaves instantly after the beginning of the game. The moment, you know for sure he wont come back ("terminated and removed [...]"), you get remaking disabled. I can't help but think it's ironic!
So my suggestion is: Remove or extremely increase the timelimit on remaking and remove the first-kill-disable.