PDA

View Full Version : push into the blue

Droggeltasse
10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
I often loose games cause people want to push lanes when its obvious you will get ganked or who dont go back after a failed gank and stay in the enemy vision. Or try atack people were you can smell trap 100 miles away.

I go in most cases to certain phases:

phase 1: back

Phase 2: pls play more passive/not to agressive

Phase 3: Lets try to..../Let them push and counterpush after it not before..../do this/do that

Phase 3: Ahhhh pls come back please

Phase 3: :mad: *+#',*

My question is should i stay with the teamates even if its obvious we get ganked or should i retreat and try to spamm the chat with reasons and beg for a retreat. Is it better to stay with them to get a stronger defense or is running the better solution cause not all die?

dune
10-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Depends, a lot of the time it is a passive style that will get you to lose more team-fights. If you are able to organise it, then all getting stuck into them is much more preferable than staying back and skirmishing simply because by playing passively you let them engage on their terms. Although you should not push if it is obvious you are at a disadvantage, there are often great benefits to be gained by throwing yourself in with the rest of the team.

Volshok
10-20-2009, 06:08 PM
I'd suggest warding their woods. They may not listen to you when you tell them to back. But they will run when multiple enemy heroes are en route.

Heridshire
10-20-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm sure the best way to convice them a gank is coming is to show them the enemy coming. Wards, or maybe a flying courier?

Thing is, if you can always smell ganks and your teammates don't, it often means you are a step ahead of them in this game. Therefore when your PSR is adjusted to this "real skill", then you should end having this problems since people will have a better map awareness, closer or better than yours.