PDA

View Full Version : I don't remember the last time I won a game

RocKai
09-21-2011, 01:06 AM
I am no pro, but i am not the worst player out there. My KDR is around 0.9. And most importantly, I'm a solo queue player.

Here's the situation: There's always at least 1-2 retards in the game, it's not "OMG this thread again", No. I've just played a game where there is absolutely no team work at all. I was Scout, so when I found a 2-3 enemy team in group, the other 2 are farming in the other end. I asked for help to gank and surprise surprise, nobody gives a damn. My team had 2 scrubs, one is Chinaman2ez (MK 5-7), and BRASIL_ONLY (hag 7-11) who constantly go solo farming in the enemy river and die to ganks.

When I initiate together with Lego, nobody help us at all. Also KOTF was AFK. So I was left a decent lego, but 2 scrubs and a leaver. And they had Rampage, Pestilence, Pyro, Revenant, and MoA.

The situation is dire. The outcome is obvious. But if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

TL;DR. I was scout + a decent Lego, + 1 scrub MK + 1 scrub Hag. I farmed GM, Runed, and Shrunken already. Enemy is Ramp, Pest, Pyro, Rev, and MoA. What would you do?

:scou:

didderz
09-21-2011, 01:13 AM
Play mid and dominate them into a concede.

Personally I believe it to be the quickest way out of the low mmr **** fight.

xmangosx
09-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Lol'd at Brasil_Only haha

RocKai
09-21-2011, 02:18 AM
And I've just lost yet another. This is a fair fight though. Brown 1400 won the game with EW lol. That hero, there's no end of rage when you go against him lol.

Geronnymo
09-21-2011, 03:49 AM
1.) Dont state you played scout because people will simply tell you lost because of it (eventho thats obviously not true).

2.) Dont call out other players. Its just rude and people are less likely to help people that act like A-holes.

3.) Now this is the interresting part. Admit YOU played bad, YOU played worse than you could, YOU couldve won the game if YOU wouldve played better. Want prove? Well, if you play scout (a melee hardcarry) and you wanna gank, and no one else does, you know what you do? You go farm hardcore, you farm so long till your team starts doing action and/or till you have enough farm to solo gank.

GL HF.

itwasntmeo_O
09-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Well, if you play scout (a melee hardcarry) and you wanna gank, and no one else does, you know what you do? You go farm hardcore, you farm so long till your team starts doing action and/or till you have enough farm to solo gank.

Pretty much. You need to know your role in the team; when to farm, and when to exploit your farm. Scout is a difficult hero to play in public games for a few reasons:

1) You need a decent amount of farm to be effective
2) You have low mobility (no jumps, blinks, speedups) once you break invis in a fight
3) You're very weak. Heroes like Pyro and Witch Slayer paste you if you can't silence them

If you play scout in a pub, you need to farm early and fast. Runed axe is the go-to pickup for most people, but if your farm is slow you might consider a damage item like savage mace or shieldbreaker along with steamboots and a few agility bands.

If you CANT farm fast, you probably shouldnt be playing scout in a pub :)

To win more often you need to make yourself as effective as possible. If you play Valk, you can gank almost any time, and a 5-second arrow is an easy kill. Try to push towers after you gank lanes, and abuse bottles and runes to establish map control. Its very hard for your team to feed when the opposition is beat down.

Terukio
09-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Que with me, I will carry you. Problem solved.

crudo
09-21-2011, 10:32 AM
deal ! i add u when im at home

Watercat
09-21-2011, 01:52 PM
considering you only have 7 matches my advice is
just keep playing more its not that big of a deal if you lose alot at first but eventually you will get to were you belong, thats how mmr works. The other team has an equal chance of getting retards but you won't get retards every game. Play enough and you're mmr will even out

Spykiller
09-23-2011, 06:10 AM
Que with me, I will carry you. Problem solved.

if this is an open invitation ill add u later