Gdlk
10-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Name: Chaosphy
Range: Melee
Movement Speed: 290

Main Attribute: INT

__________________________________________________ _____________

Spring
Using the restoring forces, Chaosphy stick a spring at his opponent, pulls both (him and his enemy) quickly toward center.

Skill Type: Active
Cast Range: 600
Duration: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Mana Cost: 100/120/140/160
Damage: 10/20/30/40 for enemy distance moved

Note1: I really dunno how make a good estimate about distances damage. The idea is, in the last level of this skill, make about 250-300 damage for the 300 range moved. (This is the maximum pull)

Note2: This skill isn't channeling. You can hit him when you are close.

Action and Reaction
Every action has a reaction. Building on this principle, Chaosphy hit his enemy, making both fall back a distance of 200.

Cooldown: 20/15/10/5 seconds

Mana Cost: 50/100/150/200
Add 25/50/75/100 of damage to the hit

Relativity
All distances and times are relative depending on the speed. Physicsman plays with environment speeds, resulting in changes in perception temporary space.

Skill Type: Passive

Spring: Add 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds duration
Action and Reaction: Add 25/50/75/100 fall back distance
Movement Speed: Add 5/10/15/20

Quantum (ultimate)

Thanks to a cat, Chaosphy discovers that he can be in one state or another with probability nonzero. However, being in another state, overload your body, causing some adverse effects.

Cooldown: 3 seconds.

Change State:

Main attribute: AGI
Add 1 point of AGI by 2/1.5/1 of each INT
Reduce half of the INT
Reduce 500/700/900 HP
Reduce armor on 3/4/5
If you desactive, you come back to the original state before the change.

The idea of this hero is, initially, to be a gank hero. You can gank with the first skill (improved with the third).

In the middle game, he can make some of fast damage with the first and second skill (improved with the third). For example, you catch someone in 600 range with the first skill. It make about 250-300 damage. Then, you can hit with the second skill, making your base damage + 100. And, for the effect the second skill, you and the enemy will be fall back 200 of distance... but wait you will pull back to the center for the first skill!, and it make about 2/3 of initial damage of the skill (initially, the distance moved was 300, now will be 200 =P ) (or 250-300 damage if you have the third skill complete (300 range again))

Finally, in the late game, you can change your hero for a carry hero. The great of this is your mage items will add damage too!, because your int go to agi, and your primary attribute will be changed. For balance, you lose life, armor and int after the changed.

Well, that is all. The initially stats (damage, str, int, agi, armor, etc), will be add after. The graphics... well... I am bad drawing =(

PS: I try to mix physics with this xD (I hope you dont bother for this D= )
PS2: My english isnt very good =( . If you dont understand something, please question me and I will try to explain in a better way
PS3: My first post =)

Gdlk
10-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Bump

Fiesta
10-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Try formatting it better. In this state, nobodys going to read it, and its not going to make it to Top. Copy the format from another guide or something.

Gdlk
10-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Try formatting it better. In this state, nobodys going to read it, and its not going to make it to Top. Copy the format from another guide or something.

thx, format changed

Gdlk
10-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Bump, 2 votes
please leave feedback