PDA

View Full Version : Taunt For Gold Coins

Eiram
08-27-2011, 07:50 AM
I know that SO many people complain about EA characters being pay for power so i thought of an idea. Use taunt to gain gold coins. This may sound stupid but i believe it will work. AT the moment i think it is about 10 smackdowns for one silver coin. Now if you made it about 20 smackdowns for one gold coin i believe it would be fair.
So every time you hit 20 smackdowns you receive one gold coin. But a humiliation subtracts one smackdown from the count so it also makes it a risk.

I believe this could work for both sides, S2 and the players. Also encouraging more PvP instead of farming and only receiving silver coins.

Rkey
08-27-2011, 08:12 AM
no bro

MrPomac
08-27-2011, 08:27 AM
Terrible suggeestion. It endorses everyone to try and lasthit every single kill to get those precious goldcoins. Things like codex and lasthitting TB/WS/Pyro would be in every game. Nobody would want to support since they want items + exp so they can grab the kills.

IF, and I do emphasise "if", you want to give goldcoins for any stat at all it should be like every 1000nd assist or something... But that's also a terrible idea.

tl;dr - Worst idea in a while. And it will get abused a shitload.
Edit: I for one would demand freaking pyro/pebbles/dw every game just to gather myself some goldcoins by lasthitting.

DeathCult
08-27-2011, 08:47 AM
There is no way S2 will give away gold coins for free.