PDA

View Full Version : S2 needs to cut us some Slack seeing that HON was STOLEN from DOTA

The_VOLGA
08-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I mean they deleting every DOTA 2 thread cause of the fear of how good and awesome it looks.

I understand there is a official DOTA 2 thread but everything has been lost in that thread. Its to big.

Considering that HON was a direct copy of DOTA, the Idea stolen from a genius nerd and then used to make money and become rich.

The least they can do is allow the multiple threads for a week since this is the heat of DOTA 2. DOTA 2 gameplay comes in 2 days.

If S2 has any form of dignity they will allow all the DOTA 2 threads since their bread and butter is a direct result of DOTA. Without DOTA, S2 would be nothing and these guys would be washing cars for a living in this recession.

Show some respect for those who put you where you are today please S2.

Skyve
08-14-2011, 03:41 PM
They are deleting every DotA2 thread because it's spam, and this is the HoN general discussion.

And HoN didn't steal from DotA2, they actually had a deal with Icefrog.

Also, there has been a DotA2 thread in the offtopic part of this forum for ages.

LoveBigButts
08-14-2011, 03:41 PM
This is retarded

Raephix
08-14-2011, 03:42 PM
This is the hon forms, not dota. Grow up and go outside for a change.

Miky
08-14-2011, 03:42 PM
......you srsly stupid, you can make 46546 thread on the off topic section, not here.

qazqazqaz
08-14-2011, 03:44 PM
General Discussion (http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
For positive, constructive discussion about Heroes of Newerth.

Reading is hard. Thinking is even harder.

The_VOLGA
If was me I would have allowed the multiple threads for the DOTA 2 week.

Its the least anyone can do. Show your respects to the King. Users here would then think differently about S2. They will have more respect for S2.

Be the bigger man here S2. Show your respects for DOTA 2 for this coming week.

Remember without DOTA you guys would be nothing. Show your respects S2. Its the honorable thing to do.

Repugnance
hon was made with permission AND cooperation from icefrog

show some respect when you learn that icefrog lolbailed then tried to lolsue

Schiz
08-14-2011, 03:46 PM
It's not stealing if they have permission.
The acronym is DotA (little words have little letters in acronyms).
DotA 2 is not part of HoN's general discussion.
Try showing some respect to S2.
Read the threads about DotA 2 in offtopic.