PDA

View Full Version : Stats not recording

DRAGONAID
08-07-2011, 01:23 PM
stats not recording?

last 2 games wasn't recorded

Demonic150
08-07-2011, 01:26 PM
This is the first time I've heard of this.

Taunos
08-07-2011, 01:29 PM
I played 5 matches in USE servers and all of them got recorded, maybe it is related to servers in a specific region. Try posting where you usually play, it might help S2 locate the issue.

RedoxoN
08-07-2011, 01:30 PM
same

MojoSpirit
08-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Type / gameinfo when it starts. If no match ID then remake.

Sye
08-07-2011, 01:33 PM
S2 is aware of the issue and is working on it.
Posting another thread will not speed up the process.

As stated by Maliken in the XML thread, S2 is currently operating on a temporary system.

HoN is still currently operating on a temporary system since our DB issues of last week. Once we are on our permanent system and we know everything is running as it should be, we will return XML's functionality. I do not have an ETA on this.

If you want to help solving this issue you can post your your Match ID in a thread by ElementUser
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=287551
It helps them to gather information on the issue and possibly fix the issue faster than currently possible.
Please note that this thread is not for unleashing your personal feelings. You maybe be punished for abusing this thread.

I actually intend to close these threads as they are not providing any general help. Usually they are supposed to be moved. I gonna keep them here for your info.

on a personal note: