PDA

View Full Version : Mid-High 2 Players 1700+ LF Serious Team

07-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Hello, I am speaking on behalf of myself and Dordrix, another player who is also looking for a team but we will only join a team together. So the deal is take both or none.

Here's a brief description of who we are and what we are looking for in a team:

My name is Renzo and I'm from Peru, I have 17 years old and I am a fluent english speaker.
My gameplay style is mostly aggressive, I prefer to take hard carries, semi carries, tanks and nukers. My favorite heroes for solo MM are like dampeer, devourer, scout, tremble, etc. I usually lose when I play with tards who don't like my aggressive play style and rage about it. I can also play support, I have been practicing lately and I'm ok with that. I have a microphone and skype/ventrilo clients ready to use. Currently 1760 MMR.

Dordrix on the other hand responds to the name Greg, he's 18 and he's from USA and is evidently a fluent english speaker who usually tells you the truth about you sucking at the game.
His gameplay style is supportive and aggressive. He takes hard supports, tanks, initiators and gankers as well as mid solos. His favorite heroes are, as far as I know, Plague Rider, Pollywog, Witch Slayer, Jeraziah, etc. He also has a microphone with ventrilo/skype capability. Currently 1680 MMR.

We are currently in a clan I made when HoN was at beta stage and well, it's just for fun, nothing serious here. What we think about teams, briefly:

Must accept constructive criticism and recognize mistakes in order to get better.
Must have motivation to play competitive games and to aim for the win.
Learn from mistakes.
To have a microphone and stuff to communicate.
Be organized and committed when it comes to our practice schedule.
Be willing to forgive your teammates and keep going and to never give up.

There are many more that I should list but I'm running out of time at the moment cuz I have to play.

PLEASE, THE RECRUITER OF A TEAM MUST PASS THIS NOOB TEST:
HINT: PRESS CTRL+A
Copy and paste this in your post if you've been intelligent enough to notice. Congratulations, your brain is better than average.

Hope we find a new home.

sammach
07-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Vouch for ZonPan, he's a very good player. not sure about his friend though.

07-23-2011, 11:07 PM
I appreciate the comment, sammach. :')

MitchMonsta
07-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Idle in channel denied gaming if you care... Currently have an 1845 carry player.. a 1843 mid/ganker... and myself a 1747 player... Looking for two more to fill the roles of support and initiation.

Dordrix
07-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey, can you pm or post me or zonpan your clan channel? We are interested.

07-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Bump

07-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Rebump

Bactuz
07-27-2011, 05:00 PM
How many competive games have u played, and have u played 1750+ mmr set up with 5 friends?