PDA

View Full Version : [Crash] Dont really know how to explain this

Shade_Wolf
07-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Hello i recently purchased and Account to play your game and im rather disappointed. It has crashed if you can even call it that doing A game on a number of occasions and now i cant enter matchmaking. The Screen load bars and Characters pictures on the Character select [You literally cannot pick a champ to use because you cant see them] disappear along with the Game [Actual Battle not menus] disappear but you can still see chat and people chatting. This all happens when the crash occurs and the only way of fixing it is via Task Manager but it counts as a leave of course. Im not very happy seeing as now i have to play 100 odd GAMES just to get into matchmaking just because the GAME ITSELF messed up. Help with the crash would be nice and it would be nice to see my leave status GONE because its not my fault your game crashes often. Its just not fair, and im really not paying another 20 dollars just for a stat reset thats a joke when i bought it this like 3 days ago more so when its not even my fault.

ElementUser
07-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Too many bugs in 1 bug list.

Anyway most of these are handled by Customer & Tech Support, go contact them