PDA

View Full Version : [Artwork] Custom Account Icon

ddara
07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
I'd like to request a Custom Account Icon. I have a special avatar that I use for every forum that I visit, but it's a 100px by 100px, so I'm unable to use it here or in-game. http://i55.tinypic.com/k4hu9z.png

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could make me a similar avatar on a 128x128 format. I'd really like it to be the exact picture that I took, but I can't seem to find it anywhere (google, deviantart, flickr), and even tried searching the avatar on tineye. So, any other picture would be fine.

I'd appreciate it if no name, gloss, or round corners were put in. I want it to look as casual as possible.

Thanks!

Also, resizing the avatar to 128x128 without losing any of its quality would also be sweet.

[EDIT]: Yes, I saw the shop. I decided not to post this request there since I'm only looking for (a) someone to find the image I used and make a 128x128, or (b) someone to make a new custom icon with the same style. All the requests made in the icon shop are simply the stock images with added gloss and rounded corners, whereas I'm looking for more of a manipulation through layer adjustments.

Sye
07-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Still i have to refer you to the shop. The shop is not only for adding the gloss or making it round. the shop is there for any kind of requests.