PDA

View Full Version : HoN down - once again

CaBoR
06-09-2011, 04:30 PM
i heard they would update everything today, and put it all behind themselfs..seem like a great idea to me, sad its S2 that have to make that plan come true, coz ofc they can't.

makes me sad that i played lots of money, got addicted to this game, and now they start to **** everthing up.. troll free zone my bare ass.. we have to troll, u freaking morons at S2 dont know how to make a proper computer game. Some may say, then just dont play it. maybe i will, maybe i wont, but one thing is for sure.. this is not what i was promised.

// CaBoR

Avamore
06-09-2011, 04:33 PM
There are so many things wrong with this post, I don't know where to start.

Oh I know. Who the **** signs their name on a forum when I see their ****ing name to the left of the post itself.

Oh yes, retards.

////////////AVAHERPDERPMORE I SEEM PROFESSIONAL NOW

D0ri
06-09-2011, 04:35 PM
read the stickies.

Quinnal
06-09-2011, 04:36 PM
The game is down because they said it was going to be down didnt they? I thought they posted that it would be down for maintanance for 6 hours or something. They are obviously doing something important so just be patient. Usually when its a little screwy they are doing something so bear with them. Truly being rude or calling them morons is really the last thing you should do.

sqnk
many people on this forum cant read... im sure of it

Submortal
when they are doing maintenance. expect downtime. dont f***** expect it to be done in half a second and then complain on forums over it lasting longer than so.

Afriica
06-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Pleas read the stickies before you come on the forum, flood the place with non-sense and we are forced by the urge of your stupidity to waste our time coming in your forum and poking fun at you.

Servers are under going work/relocation, they managed to not let hon go down all day even though they thought it may have to, it will be back and running with stats being recorded in a couple of hours, be patient.

CroWke
06-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Now I know what's wrong with the community, the people here can't read but they do seem to be able to complain :(

iprolyh8u
06-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Now I know what's wrong with the community, the people here can't read but they do seem to be able to complain :(

Yep.
:tort:

CaBoR
06-09-2011, 04:40 PM
xD great this was what i wanted.. i like it how u guys arnt even annoyed by HoN being so unstable and down so ****ing often :D -

.. for u my friend at #2

//CaBoR

Roidrage
06-09-2011, 04:42 PM
i dont ****ing care what i said on the ****ing stickies. They should have the game running...

iprolyh8u
06-09-2011, 04:44 PM
xD great this was what i wanted.. i like it how u guys arnt even annoyed by HoN being so unstable and down so ****ing often :D -

.. for u my friend at #2

//CaBoR

i dont ****ing care what i said on the ****ing stickies. They should have the game running...

Obvious troll is obvious.