PDA

View Full Version : This needs to be fixed asap S2

SajN_
06-09-2011, 03:12 PM
One of Amun Ra's qoutes are "like the sun, i am eternal".

The sun is estimated to exist for about 5 billion more years. Something that means the sun is not eternal. Therefor Ra's saying is completely meaningless and needs to be removed, else it will cause people to think S2 has no clue about astronomy at all. That would be a scenario noone would ever want to happen.
Thanks.

06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
who cares ^^

ToriaN
06-09-2011, 03:13 PM

The sun is estimated to exist for about 5 billion more years. Something that means the sun is not eternal. Therefor Ra's saying is completely meaningless and needs to be removed, else it will cause people to think S2 has no clue about astronomy at all. That would be a scenario noone would ever want to happen.
Thanks.

lol u made me laugh :)

nice troll

NoCoOkIe4U
06-09-2011, 03:16 PM
1/10

because in king ra's time they did believe the sun was eternal...

delux82
06-09-2011, 03:19 PM
the ubertroll omg dude maybe u should not talk so much bs because ppl think then u are retarded.

Adastraa
06-09-2011, 03:21 PM
... "like the sun, i am eternal".

...Therefor Ra's saying is...

This needs to be fixed asap SajN_. You're making typos in your posts. Therefore your post is completely meaningless and needs to be removed, else it will cause people to think you're dumb and is trying to correct others when you're not perfect yourself. That would be a scenario noone would ever want to happen.
Thanks.

tomaskir
06-09-2011, 03:21 PM
who cares ^^

I do...

Regrets
06-09-2011, 03:25 PM
@op - Legend :D

PantsOnHead
06-09-2011, 03:26 PM

Thanks.

You can't know that for sure. S2 estimates that the sun is eternal, while science estimates otherwise. Maybe our sun is different, maybe it's a robot meatball, you have no idea. Cease speculation; keep the same.

dschuma
06-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah... I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Obviously the sun will go out eventually, but I SEVERELY doubt science can even remotely accurately determine when. Your 5 billion year estimate is baseless and any scientist claiming to have a relatively accurate 'doomsday' date is a crock. Sorry, not only is this a fail thread, but your point isn't even right.

Scheduled
06-09-2011, 03:29 PM
This needs to be fixed asap SajN_. You're making typos in your posts. Therefore your post is completely meaningless and needs to be removed, else it will cause people to think you're dumb and is trying to correct others when you're not perfect yourself. That would be a scenario noone would ever want to happen.
Thanks.

None, there is no such thing "noone"

Though I agree - his post is quite meaningless.

DemonW0lf
06-09-2011, 03:33 PM
who cares ^^

well i plan on never leaving so hopefully in the next 50 years immortality will be done sortof point is who cares lol

AeroByte
06-09-2011, 03:33 PM
None, there is no such thing "noone"

Though I agree - his post is quite meaningless.

It should probably be "no one" and not "none"

Pinkisnub
06-09-2011, 03:34 PM
as if Ra never dies in every game...

kingcools
06-09-2011, 03:39 PM
define "the sun", thank you.
Because in my understanding it just "stops" shining but the mass doesnt vanish(in a sense that it leaves a "hole" behind).
So you are wrong.

Prostate
06-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Yeah... I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Obviously the sun will go out eventually, but I SEVERELY doubt science can even remotely accurately determine when. Your 5 billion year estimate is baseless and any scientist claiming to have a relatively accurate 'doomsday' date is a crock. Sorry, not only is this a fail thread, but your point isn't even right.

not sure if troll...

there's quite a consensus on the matter really.

Tonkatsu
06-09-2011, 03:58 PM
This is the most pointless thread I have ever seen.

To OP: It's an expression. One can say that the Sun is eternal knowing that it is in fact not eternal, especially in consideration of how much shorter human lives are compared to our sun.

Seriously, if I told you that I'd be over in "Two shakes of a lamb's tail", would you be like "OMG YOU DON"T HAB A LAMB HOW CAN YOUS SHAKE IT"S TAIL?!? WTFMATE?"

DatAsh`
06-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Newerth's sun is eternal.
/thread