PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play just to rage games?

ComeCrab
06-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Am I the only one who finds raging fun? I enter games just to immediately start raging at people. I look for funny reasons to rage. Like I'll pick a color in my mind, and ask the shittiest player what his favorite color is, and if it isn't the same as mine I start cursing him out. Then everyone gets angry at me for no reason. The conversation that ensues afterwards is the funniest thing I ever read.

I yell on the mic until everyone mutes me, then I call mia on voice. Then everyone yells at me for not calling mia. I get a bottle, and get like DD or regen in it, tell someone to drop an item and take the DD. When they do I break their item and run away. I RANDOM in SD. I ALWAYS go mid no matter what I random. I could get Tempest, and I go mid.

That really is my favorite part of HoN.

Udyret
06-09-2011, 08:48 AM
I hope I never get into a game with you.

snakeysnake
06-09-2011, 08:51 AM
yeah man high rated game so boring compared to 1500 stuff so i just started smurfing now so much fun just to make people rage, and so many people think they are gods gift to hon, so funny,

Ggrofl
06-09-2011, 08:53 AM
dont see a problem with tempest mid

ComeCrab
06-09-2011, 09:15 AM
My view on HoN is, someone is going to **** the game up. Why not me?

Gorb
06-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks for taking the time to explain how you rile people up ingame. Hopefully more people will be aware of you and thus won't rise to the trollbait in future.

As this is a trollish thread, to Quarantine it goes!