PDA

View Full Version : LoLing in a LoL game!

Kusariyaro
06-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Anyway, after meeting yet another broken hero in League of Legends I found out just what kind of monkeys play LoL and HoN in the same time. Too bad LoL is just lowering IQ of those players, giving them guts to write something like this:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/kserijaro/loltards.jpg

So, here it is, even HoN has broken carry heroes like Pebbels and Legionaire that do not need any mana to succesfuly use any of their skills!
This is what kind of player dares to call others a full noob, while saying he actually plays HoN. I LoLed, but then I lold irl.

Homebrew
06-08-2011, 05:40 PM
colin Powel

i_am_da_pwn
06-08-2011, 05:41 PM
ha ha u pwnt someone on LoL epic thread

Darkpyon
06-08-2011, 05:43 PM
He didn't "pwn" anyone, just made himself (and the whole HoN community with him) look like a total retard. That's like a LoL player coming to HoN and seeing Swiftblade for the first time. "****IN OP PIECE OF SHITT!11" Just like swift, there are several counters to Katarina.

shal128
06-08-2011, 05:44 PM
LoL sucks, you probably suck at it, Katarina is pretty bad/up, you don't look specially smart in that screenshot.

Not having costs doesn't mean OP, they're just a bit easier to play (but it's not like most Mana-heroes in LoL do care about the mana either).

Liseda
06-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Nice job making the whole HoN community look bad.
Katarina isn't op.

NullDragon
06-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Katarina isn't OP.... her only heavy damage skill requires her to get into the middle of several enemy champions, then channel a skill for three seconds, which can be interrupted by any interrupt or walked away from.

And then she doesn't have any disables or slows or anything that she can use.

DatAsh`
06-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Did u google 'Warcraft 1 beta' pics or where do you have that pic with these awful graphics from?

Drastone
06-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Katarina isn't OP.... her only heavy damage skill requires her to get into the middle of several enemy champions, then channel a skill for three seconds, which can be interrupted by any interrupt or walked away from.

And then she doesn't have any disables or slows or anything that she can use.

Pretty much this. Also the fact she's BEYOND squishy early game. ALSO ALSO why the hell are you level 12 and not a single point in rockets? or more accurate why would anyone level grenade beyond 1 before they had to?

Liseda
06-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Pretty much this. Also the fact she's BEYOND squishy early game. ALSO ALSO why the hell are you level 12 and not a single point in rockets? or more accurate why would anyone level grenade beyond 1 before they had to?
Eh, the rockets are leveled but it's grayed out when there is no targets.

Bamsemums
06-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Just why do you even bother? It's you that looks like a retard.

And by that, by your logic, Ra is overwhelmingly OP. He may be strong and some number could be tweaked alittle, but he's nowhere like OP as :silh: and :souls: in a good team (:souls: is almost permabanned in high tier games btw).

Oh, btw. OP is :madm: becouse he lost mid vs a Katarina.

Drastone
06-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Eh, the rockets are leveled but it's grayed out when there is no targets.

I HATE THAT CHANGE. when I went back to LoL for a bit it made me rage so much. :( there was no reason to do that, make them LEARN.

So OP, what DID you level as your skills?

sukka
06-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Dear OP, please uninstall HoN

BloodViruS
06-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Now amun ra doesnt really need his mana they didnt kno that :P

Tares
06-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Did u google 'Warcraft 1 beta' pics or where do you have that pic with these awful graphics from?
Dont offend Warcraft1 !! :whip: That game looks 100x better than LoL.

inDe_eD
06-08-2011, 06:45 PM
All I see is a HoN player who knows nothing about LoL making fun of LoL players for knowing nothing about HoN. Get over yourself.

Hontourage
06-08-2011, 06:48 PM
OP are you mentally retarded? it seems like it

gsurahv1n
06-08-2011, 06:49 PM
LoL that's so funny OP. LoL.

Smoseph
06-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Lol so I just played a game of LoL it was my 2nd game and I was the best person on my team. It was so easy

HaIlucinate
06-08-2011, 06:51 PM

Well to be fair we dont know if he leveld rockets cause hes not near any enemys. The rockets only light up when you can use them

GladiusAltra
06-08-2011, 07:47 PM
So Ra is according to your logic

GrimReaper00
06-08-2011, 07:57 PM
He didn't "pwn" anyone, just made himself (and the whole HoN community with him) look like a total retard. That's like a LoL player coming to HoN and seeing Swiftblade for the first time. "****IN OP PIECE OF SHITT!11" Just like swift, there are several counters to Katarina.

I concur.

Lucian01
06-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Kat's been garbage for a long time. She was one of the top picks around the time healing meta was prevalent but since then she's gotten several nerfs knocking her back into the pile of mediocre champs that nobody picks when they want to win.

Anyway legion doesn't use any mana if you only level his spin & stats :p

NoctisMori
06-09-2011, 01:45 AM
you called katarina op. yeah you're bad. i'd rather not go too much more into detail. everyone else has pretty much got it covered. 1500 rating. etc etc etc