PDA

View Full Version : [Interface] AFK Host Exterminator

Gib
06-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Hello there HoN Community. It has come to my attention that a large number of public games are formed by hosts that have no desire to actually play the game. This is proved by the fact that they go AFK the moment that their game is created. I think that I have devised a way to exterminate this pesky problem once and for all.

Observe!

I propose that if the game is full and there is no action from the host for two minutes, be it typing or starting the game, that the rest of the players are allowed to vote to remove the AFK host. This feature is a godsend during game play and it would help a lot more games begin as well. Who knows maybe the Indians weren't even mad about a flag. Perhaps they just found one too many AFK hosts! :)

Elefant_
06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
good idea. i still think 5 minutes would be better.
IF you create a game and its full instantly (happens very very seldom) and go afk to do something you normally tend to check for it about 5minutes later because thats the time it needs to fill up a game usually.

dont you think so aswell? :)

Ggrofl
06-08-2011, 12:18 PM
I thought everyone played MM?

Gib
06-08-2011, 12:37 PM
I mean that once the game is completely filled, then the inactive timer should start. It would have no bearing on how long it took for the people to join. In other words, all players must be loaded in before the timer starts.