PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE ****!

Hatar_Spelet
06-07-2011, 05:34 PM
This is like the 1000th time I first win 2 games and didn't gain any ****ing MMR, and then 3rd game was a loss... And guess what, I lost MMR! Really what the ****ing **** are you guys up to? "We are working on it", well you obviously don't do enough you retarded uneducated pieces of ****! And it's always 2 wins then 1 lose... ALWAYS! You should ****ing give me my 60 extra MMR for the games that did not submitted!

I hope everyone moves to DotA 2 when it comes because S2 can't run a company properly!

nom
06-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Thank Maliken for the quarantine.

Northon
06-07-2011, 05:37 PM
This is like the 1000th time I first win 2 games and didn't gain any ****ing MMR, and then 3rd game was a loss... And guess what, I lost MMR! Really what the ****ing **** are you guys up to? "We are working on it", well you obviously don't do enough you retarded uneducated pieces of ****! And it's always 2 wins then 1 lose... ALWAYS! You should ****ing give me my 60 extra MMR for the games that did not submitted!

I hope everyone moves to DotA 2 when it comes because S2 can't run a company properly!
Be polite to S2.We are playing closed beta!!!!!!!

Dodgethefox
06-07-2011, 05:37 PM
I sure do.

M0F0N, grab a pillow, apply face, scream. You're retarded and I find it sad that you can't think of anything better to do then bombard the forums with useless opinions and misguided views. They are trying. Maybe once you move out of your Mom's basement and happen upon the real world you will understand. Until then, get f****d.

infidel_
06-07-2011, 05:38 PM

You Need To Have Respect Some S2 Is Working Very Hard And We Must Patient Because They Will Fix It Soon Does That Help Resolve This Issue?

AboveThis
06-07-2011, 05:38 PM

****ity **** **** **** i know right, same for me massive losing streak win 3 games, not a thing gets recorded.

Dodgethefox
06-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Btw, "games that did not submitted" l2educate buddy.

Northon
06-07-2011, 05:41 PM
You Need To Have Respect Some S2 Is Working Very Hard And We Must Patient Because They Will Fix It Soon Does That Help Resolve This Issue?
I bought car and it doesnt work,so i dont give a f**k why it doesnt work again and again.I mean it shouldnt be my problem-they take money for this.