PDA

View Full Version : Casual mode is supposed to be...

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 12:23 PM
...casual? I don't play casual mode to meet megatryhard faggots warding lane doing lvl 1 ganks, trilaning, 3man ganking mid at lvl 1-3, tping to every lane that is in danger even though it's 2 f uckin minutes in to the game. There is a ****in reason its called CASUAL mode. Go play normal you tryhard spanish nerds.

Sabre070
06-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Casual is just a name... Go play no stats if u want to muck around.

Duist
Looks like someone just lost a "serious business hardcore casual mode that is the center of HoN" game.

DemonW0lf
or better yet dont play at all

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 12:30 PM
I don't want to mock around, I just dont wanna play with 2+ friends and try hard as **** to win casual mode. There's very few people doing this I just described in casual mode. Just wanted to tell those faggots how I feel about them. Thanks.

Edit: Anyone who disagree to this isn't a casual player, simple as that. In that case keep your fingers still.

FetTerBender
06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Dont know if trolling or really stupid...

Duist
06-07-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't want to mock around, I just dont wanna play with 2+ friends and try hard as **** to win casual mode. There's very few people doing this I just described in casual mode. Just wanted to tell those faggots how I feel about them. Thanks.

Edit: Anyone who disagree to this isn't a casual player, simple as that. In that case keep your fingers still.
If you dont want to play against tryhards, drop your CM MMR do oblivion. Enjoy true "casuals", as in bads.

xmangosx
06-07-2011, 12:37 PM
This is why CM is more difficult!

PrebenTuborg
06-07-2011, 12:37 PM
...casual? I don't play casual mode to meet megatryhard faggots warding lane doing lvl 1 ganks, trilaning, 3man ganking mid at lvl 1-3, tping to every lane that is in danger even though it's 2 f uckin minutes in to the game. There is a ****in reason its called CASUAL mode. Go play normal you tryhard spanish nerds.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! You are not allowed to try too hard to win!

Question: How do you know if you are trying too hard?

Is there a Try-o-meter addon somewhere that i dont know about which flashes red and yells "WARNING! TRYHARD ALERT! TRYHARD ALERT!" Everytime you cross the line towards winning the game?

xZiGGY
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
false assumptions are false

Infiltrator
06-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Haven't you seen the Seriousness level bar in the options menu, under gameplay? Grade that down, and uncheck tri-lanes. You also might want to set ganking on 20+ minutes.

Corpsy
06-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I lol'd.

SupahNoob
06-07-2011, 12:42 PM
...casual? I don't play casual mode to meet megatryhard faggots warding lane doing lvl 1 ganks, trilaning, 3man ganking mid at lvl 1-3, tping to every lane that is in danger even though it's 2 f uckin minutes in to the game. There is a ****in reason its called casual mode. Go play normal you tryhard spanish nerds.

i don't want to mock around, i just dont wanna play with 2+ friends and try hard as **** to win casual mode. There's very few people doing this i just described in casual mode. Just wanted to tell those faggots how i feel about them. Thanks.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got outplayed. :"(

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 12:46 PM

Is there a Try-o-meter addon somewhere that i dont know about which flashes red and yells "WARNING! TRYHARD ALERT! TRYHARD ALERT!" Everytime you cross the line towards winning the game?

Trying too hard = Everything I said in the main.

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 12:47 PM
If you dont want to play against tryhards, drop your CM MMR do oblivion. Enjoy true "casuals", as in bads.

You usually don't have to deal with this even at an 1800~ level.

ProdigyLLM
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM

If the person is getting owned, he must say that the others are trying hards, to make the ownage look smaller

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:02 PM
If the person is getting owned, he must say that the others are trying hards, to make the ownage look smaller

There is a huge difference between getting outplayed 2-1-2 in ordinary CM games and losing to a couple of tryhard spanish pigs holding hands venturing all over the map together all game long.

ProdigyLLM
06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
There is a huge difference between getting outplayed 2-1-2 in ordinary CM games and losing to a couple of tryhard spanish pigs holding hands venturing all over the map together all game long.
If you are getting 3 man ganked all the time i would say that's your own fault, you can get ganked once, twice, but not all the time the same way.

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:12 PM
If you are getting 3 man ganked all the time i would say that's your own fault, you can get ganked once, twice, but not all the time the same way.

I wasn't getting ganked more than maybe twice though. But since they trilaned on the other sidelane and towerdove there was not much to do. And also it doesn't matter really whether all the ganks are successful or not, you still scare people off lane. And there's not many ppl warding in casual mode, even though they might be playing support heroes, this is a very negative thing indeed.

JacobBIack
06-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Wait, so you're mad that they're better than you?

JONNyG
06-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Serious need of wambulance right now.

That or effort needs to be nerfed because wanting to win the game makes you a nerd tryhard?

If you have a problem with people playing the game well then lower your cmr or, OR just try harder ;)

PrebenTuborg
06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Wait, so you're mad that they're better than you?

Thats also my conclusion

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Serious need of wambulance right now.

That or effort needs to be nerfed because wanting to win the game makes you a nerd tryhard?

If you have a problem with people playing the game well then lower your cmr or, OR just try harder ;)

I don't know if you're just plainly stupid but you are obviously missing the point. This post is about how Casual Mode is not supposed to be like that. If you feel good about trying so damn hard your chair gets wet of sweat everytime you play, go play normal mode. DON'T, and I repeat, DON'T corrupt Casual Mode. Because there is no way a team of 5 randoms is gonna win against maybe 2-3 friends trying so hard they die of heatstroke.

Rugz
06-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Sounds like we need a new mode:

1) Hero damage on heroes reduced by 100% for the first 15 minutes

2) Full map vision outside the enemy fountain

3) Bound Eye does not drop, free rev wards

4) Any heroes beyond the first in the midlane, or the second in the side lanes, take % HP damage every second until they leave.

We shall call it, EpHASiS Mode.

Skrunk`
06-07-2011, 01:36 PM
hahaha so mad! go play LOL if you want the casual mode you're looking for

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Sounds like we need a new mode:

1) Hero damage on heroes reduced by 100% for the first 15 minutes

2) Full map vision outside the enemy fountain

3) Bound Eye does not drop, free rev wards

4) Any heroes beyond the first in the midlane, or the second in the side lanes, take % HP damage every second until they leave.

We shall call it, EpHASiS Mode.

All I am saying is that everyone trying so god damn hard in CM are stupid, and will get hated by 70% of the solo CM players.

SkyFel
06-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Haven't you seen the Seriousness level bar in the options menu, under gameplay? Grade that down, and uncheck tri-lanes. You also might want to set ganking on 20+ minutes.

Hahaha that made me laugh. Can I sig it?

@OP: Why bother playing if you're not playing to win? That is the goal of the game after all. I get enjoyment out of actual HoN gameplay, but I also get enjoyment from winning matches. If you don't play to win, you should probably play a less competitive game like WoW.

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:40 PM
hahaha so mad! go play LOL if you want the casual mode you're looking for

Okay I am losing my ****in temper here, read what I am saying you stupid cow. 95 % OF THE GAMES I PLAY THE CASUAL MODE I AM LOOKING FOR BUT THOSE OTHER 5% NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE SCENE CAUSE.

supbroham
06-07-2011, 01:41 PM
he's mad

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Hahaha that made me laugh. Can I sig it?

@OP: Why bother playing if you're not playing to win? That is the goal of the game after all. I get enjoyment out of actual HoN gameplay, but I also get enjoyment from winning matches. If you don't play to win, you should probably play a less competitive game like WoW.

I dno why I am replying to every stupid post, guess im bored. Anyway, how can you ppl be so dumb that all of you miss the point? I play to win, I just don't want to have to try so hard my balls burst in order to do so. I want to come home after a long day and just play relaxed hon for a bit, thats why I choose Casual Mode.

Armagedd0n
06-07-2011, 01:52 PM
ahahah hes so mad coz he got owned by teamply and not by brick tossing and hitting em blindfolded....HON IS ABOUT TEAMPLAY AND STRATEGY.......... if u cant teamply gtfo to nostats or buy new acc and play 1500 where u belong

MrShakur
06-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Enjoy your ban bigot.

EpHASiS
06-07-2011, 01:57 PM
ahahah hes so mad coz he got owned by teamply and not by brick tossing and hitting em blindfolded....HON IS ABOUT TEAMPLAY AND STRATEGY.......... if u cant teamply gtfo to nostats or buy new acc and play 1500 where u belong

Oh im sorry, yes I guess I will get better teamplay with 4 random players than they will sitting as irl friends over skype planning their every move. F uckin retard, gtfo my post you don't deserve to be here.