View Full Version : I dont want to be on team with **** 4 man lock teams

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 03:27 AM
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=42260365

Just watch it

Im mid as valk , and i pwn ofc

top and bot fail ( 4 man lockers)

They want to concede , i say no.

They try to kick me. Do it rest of game.

I gank , and kills the other players and they say i dont gank , because i i kill them after they die. If u watch replay i got like 5 + insane arrow hits
and i carry team to victory , and at end my teams freak out and start calling other team noobs and stuff.

Electrician
06-07-2011, 03:31 AM
report them

crack0n
06-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Set everyone on your ignorelist and you'll have a nice and silenced game :P....
It's annoying as everyone knows it.

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 03:49 AM
Set everyone on your ignorelist and you'll have a nice and silenced game :P....
It's annoying as everyone knows it.

Putting them on ignore wont stop a votekick :(

ThiefZer0
06-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Putting them on ignore wont stop a votekick :(

No but it at least helps you keep your game face on and continue the rape. I have a mod with this nifty little button; you click it and it banlists/ignores/mutes the person in question. Amazing how much easier it is to concentrate on the game and win when you don't have whiney cunts in your ear the whole game..

Yinn
06-07-2011, 04:09 AM
cg_drawchat false is your friend

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 06:06 AM
why cant i download the replay?

Lorpin
06-07-2011, 06:10 AM
They want to concede , i say no.

They try to kick me. Do it rest of game.

Encourage them to kick you next time. Unless you are marked AFK, kicks don't give you a leave - just a loss if your team goes on to lose.

Izachiel
06-07-2011, 06:19 AM
cool story, droog

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Encourage them to kick you next time. Unless you are marked AFK, kicks don't give you a leave - just a loss if your team goes on to lose.

but i know we win

`ploX
06-07-2011, 07:15 AM
How is this any different to being in a team of 4 solo bad players? The fact that they were a team is probably what kept them playing to the end. The fact is you can't win a 5v1 fight, you needed them for the win.
If you want to cry over this, i'm sure you can find a corner or get under the bed. Everyone gets games like this, i've had them, but I don't come here to blubber all over the forums.
tl;dr deal with it.

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 07:15 AM
How is this any different to being in a team of 4 solo bad players? The fact that they were a team is probably what kept them playing to the end. The fact is you can't win a 5v1 fight, you needed them for the win.
If you want to cry over this, i'm sure you can find a corner or get under the bed. Everyone gets games like this, i've had them, but I don't come here to blubber all over the forums.
tl;dr deal with it.

i won 5vs1

`ploX
06-07-2011, 07:20 AM
So you walked into 5 enemies, and killed all of them by yourself? This I would like to see. The fact is that they were also playing the game.

Datolite
06-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Pyro had 20/8/12

Doesn't look to me like 1v5.

Plus, you have a terrible amount of denies if you went mid, come to think of it, in any lane.

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Pyro had 20/8/12

Doesn't look to me like 1v5.

Plus, you have a terrible amount of denies if you went mid, come to think of it, in any lane.

Notice i got alot of assist , he ks with ulti , when i almost finished with

ps i dont know why u talk about denies :SSSSSS

i dont like to denie creps because then enemy get low level and its not fun to own low levels

`ploX
06-07-2011, 07:30 AM
I must say, the fact that you're moaning about winning a game suggests that you're a spoilt brat with entitlement issues. May I suggest you find a counsellor who you can talk to until you can solve this issue. No-one likes someone who believes that they should get whatever they want.

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I must say, the fact that you're moaning about winning a game suggests that you're a spoilt brat with entitlement issues. May I suggest you find a counsellor who you can talk to until you can solve this issue. No-one likes someone who believes that they should get whatever they want.

Get whatever they want??? Yes , but i work hard for it.

`ploX
06-07-2011, 07:54 AM
I didn't say that you get whatever you want, I said you believe you should get whatever you want - regardless of the effort you have to put in.

Notice i got alot of assist , he ks with ulti , when i almost finished with

Why do you believe you're entitled to all the kills? It's a TEAM game, even when you're team is bad you still need them to win.

pmkaboo
06-07-2011, 08:02 AM
i hate when im playing with 3 friends and we get some useless shithead as 5th guy... like this flint 42123687

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 08:21 AM
i hate when im playing with 3 friends and we get some useless shithead as 5th guy... like this flint 42123687

yeah were in the same boat , just that were on opposite sides

Dodgethefox
06-07-2011, 08:39 AM
English isn't your first language.

thecats
06-07-2011, 08:52 AM
i think this guy knows that we can't watch replays so he's all like "herpa derpa doo i curried ma team wif dis valkreh and made them shut up ba stickin' my **** in they's mouthes" when what really happened was he rage picked valkyrie and took mid to spite his team's pyro

delux82
06-07-2011, 08:56 AM
I dont understand when u ppl are so uberPro why the **** u play in MM with Noobs? Maybe ur Rating is not good enough so u deserve it and u play with ppl in ur Skillrange.

Get it and get over it

MIGHTYa
06-07-2011, 09:04 AM
i think this guy knows that we can't watch replays so he's all like "herpa derpa doo i curried ma team wif dis valkreh and made them shut up ba stickin' my **** in they's mouthes" when what really happened was he rage picked valkyrie and took mid to spite his team's pyro

To you less gifted people!

If u read what i wrote u see that they were 4 friends playing togheter , i didnt plan to go mid , but they teamed up and went bot and top .........

thecats
06-07-2011, 09:08 AM
To you less gifted people!

If u read what i wrote u see that they were 4 friends playing togheter , i didnt plan to go mid , but they teamed up and went bot and top .........
bro you have a codex 5 and a scout icon.

anyone who plays mm with 3 other people would want one of those people to be the solo mid.

i think what really happened was the person who picked pyro said "if you don't mind, we are a group of 4. do you mind if i go mid?" and you responded with "LOL EAT MY DICK ****** I'M GOING MID I TOOK VALKYRIE"

only someone who has something to hide would resort to personal attacks in a forum post.

D`Wizzle
06-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah honestly bro I didn't watch the replay but this is just what happens in HoN. You may do really well in mid and "carry" the game but you can never win the game 1v5. I know after a game like that your ego goes full blast but trust me, its nothing special lol.

I'll give you that you did well that one game, but please don't go on to be one of those guys that thinks your amazing because of this one game. When (or if) you get onto higer tier games in the 1800s games like this are nothing lol.

But good work, and theres nothing you can do but ignore people and play on.

ajz
06-07-2011, 08:01 PM
No but it at least helps you keep your game face on and continue the rape. I have a mod with this nifty little button; you click it and it banlists/ignores/mutes the person in question. Amazing how much easier it is to concentrate on the game and win when you don't have whiney cunts in your ear the whole game..

GIVE ME THIS MOD NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! :D what is it called?