PDA

View Full Version : S2 i never believed that you support the bulliers on blind people!

MeFatAndUgly
06-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Well ... pretty sad that my thread, which was meant to reduce the bullieing in HoN on blind people, got deleted by S2 themselves and that this was mainly because all the people thought it would be a troll thread. Sorrowfull how far S2 and the HoN community has sunken.
I ask you S2 are you handling with black people the same?
It seems that racism is an even bigger issue than i thought.
I hope this thread wont get deleted (or switched into the troll section) because this isnt a troll thread!
My advice to S2. Learn from it and maybe even more blind people will join HoN!
Here the link to my serious thread about the big racism issue on blind people: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?p=13678374#post13678374

Elyndil
06-06-2011, 03:43 PM
look i have no porblem with you being blind, but if you are sick of the harassment, go host public games that say blind people only. You should not be ruining other peoples play experience when you are unable to see what is happening. It is not fair to 9 others in the game(mainly the 4 on your team). if you want to have fun playing hon(and i am sad if you TRULy put hon as a reason to live, or compare hon as being equivilent to your family in those reasons) go host pub games and play with friends or noob player..it will be better for all

ProfessorOak
06-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Alternately they could ban you from the forums for posting such tripe.

NelTRON
06-06-2011, 03:47 PM
3/10

whitematter
06-06-2011, 03:49 PM
LOL!! What if I have no hands to play hon? Is that too much for you?

Lasagna`
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
i cant breath , what are you do for us breathless?

MeFatAndUgly
06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
look i have no porblem with you being blind, but if you are sick of the harassment, go host public games that say blind people only. You should not be ruining other peoples play experience when you are unable to see what is happening. It is not fair to 9 others in the game(mainly the 4 on your team). if you want to have fun playing hon(and i am sad if you TRULy put hon as a reason to live, or compare hon as being equivilent to your family in those reasons) go host pub games and play with friends or noob player..it will be better for all

First of all i thank you for your advice. I see the problem that the people in my team are not having fun playing with people like me because they are up to win the game (which is their main reason having fun in HoN).
More i have to say that my familiy and friends are of course more important than HoN but it is still a game which i very like and makes me feel happy!

NelTRON
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I see the problem
Oh the irony
:madm:

aFaSTnE
06-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Oh the irony
:madm:

ROFL made my day

Elyndil
06-06-2011, 03:58 PM
First of all i thank you for your advice. I see the problem that the people in my team are not having fun playing with people like me because they are up to win the game (which is their main reason having fun in HoN).
More i have to say that my familiy and friends are of course more important than HoN but it is still a game which i very like and makes me feel happy!

well i understand the feeling of a game making you happy but a game in general should not be on the list of reasons to want to live.

as for the players, of course most players want to win, on most cases i am that way. 2 reasons- 1. when you try competitive things most people want to win, fun comes from winning and outplaying others. 2. even if you are playing just for "fun" and not winning, sometime doing well in a game and then getting raped over and over because a hero got fed or something is not really fun for anyone.

in the end, if you just want to play hon for fun, play public games with friends or other blind people( maybe make a clan of blind people) or play public game with noobs that are no stat games( people take these games way less serious, especially an all middle game)

ThaQuizzer
06-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Its a troll. A blind person would never type : I see the problem.

MeFatAndUgly
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Its a troll. A blind person would never type : I see the problem.

Only because i am blind it doesnt mean that i am aware of using words associated with my blindness.

tbarr1991
06-06-2011, 04:04 PM
LOL!! What if I have no hands to play hon? Is that too much for you?

You play with your feet too?

drakky
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
This thread was very eye opening.

mexykanu
06-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Host lock Pink and Gray.

NelTRON
06-06-2011, 04:20 PM
This thread was very eye opening.

Eye see what you did there

Ransotengai
06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
How fortunate that I got the birdseye view :zeph:
But that's another point of view

bnf
06-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Here the link to my serious thread about the big racism issue on blind people

Visually impaired people are not a race.

The_Karcher
06-06-2011, 04:29 PM
So back in highschool when i wrestled at one of my matches I saw a blind kid and another kid from another school go out to the ring. At first I was deeply concerned the kid was going to get his ass kicked thoroughly but I admired it anyways. As they got in starting position to wrestle (They started by touching hands, which was kinda neat.) The blind kid proceeded to wipe the floor with the kid winning the game.

I hope after reading this story OP you to will be motivated to be a HON master.

Saffle
06-06-2011, 04:30 PM
maybe he meant blonde..."i" is next to "o"

SmashNess
06-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Ok dude, u're blind and not trolling. Still i think you shouldn't play in this condition. You can give what a team needs being blind, no matter how you try. Not everyone wants a free gold pot around so the other team will win and you will lose mmr/psr because of it.

There's plenty of things you can do blind. Playing online games definitely is not one of them. Ppl yell at other just because they're noobs, now you want attention because u're blind? Your not the first victim of this game brah, don't act like if you're the only one.