PDA

View Full Version : What the **** is the deal *******s

Dekanos
06-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Cool so you know the login issues? Well I'm starting a game with my friends and right before the creeps roll out I lose control of my character. A moment later all the heroes stop. Mini-disc icon is up. I can use the interface but it didn't straight up disconnect me like its supposed to.

I think 'no biggie, just reconnect'. I hit disconnect. Couldn't reconnect. I try to relog.

Aw **** yall can't log back in.

Reset DNS.

Restart DCHP.

Reset router.

Reset the modem even.

Couldn't log in for 10 minutes.

Thanks for a disconnect S2. I'm not anywhere close to a leaver rating, but if I was I wouldn't pay for a stats reset (which is a great incentive not get crackin on these kinds of issues, just let people get dc'd enough that they have to reset their stats to play MM again).

Internet was fine for every other function.

You **** up the shop, you **** up the logins, you introduce a shop similar to your number 1 rival LoL...

This is why you will lose customers come DotA 2.

inb4 moderator deletes thread and gives me another infraction. freedom of speech isn't appreciated around here, nor is calling it like it is about S2.

Wickedshifty
06-05-2011, 10:23 PM
+1 :tund:

sekasi
06-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Stop raging, nerd.

You lost 10 minutes of game play and got a leave? And here you are raging ;) Funny.

SPLIFFEY
06-05-2011, 11:05 PM
haha sekasi, thats not the point at all. i totally get him, same thing happend to me, and its freaking annoying. loosing time and getting leaver %..