PDA

View Full Version : Yes!

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:23 PM
I've finally gotten a response to my request to disable my two paid accounts. They're asking for payment verification... but who knows which credit card I used. So, I'm hoping they'll take an address verification.

I'm "this much" closer to being done with this game forever! Yay!

Obo
06-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Just stop playing ? Its not like you are paying monthly or anything O_o

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:27 PM
It's the principle, sir. I won't ever play again. No game that S2 makes. So, let's make this "divorce" final. Good riddance!

If S2 would take responsibility for their actions, communicate proactively and stop treating customer complaints like a disease then I might have a different opinion.

Love the game, hate the company attitude. Been playing a long time. No more. I'm sure I can get my DotA fix elsewhere. Shame though.

Thysios
06-05-2011, 09:30 PM
They're going to take responsibility for a DDoS attack?
Most customer complaints are like a disease.. 'Giv Me free stat reset pl0x'

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Of course they should take responsibility for the DDoS attack. And the "database corruption". And the "hours repairing tables". And the "hours of no login capability".

Keep on blaming everyone else. Sounds like a plan!

DancingTeCup
06-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Well good luck with all that. Keep us posted! We all cant wait to see what happens. =)

Thysios
06-05-2011, 09:33 PM
It's not their fault that got attacked.
As for other issues they have, try reading the stickied thread on the top of the forums.

Man, if I quit playing games after they had a some issues, I wouldn't have any games left to play.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:35 PM
A 26 hour delay between community updates is hardly worth a mention. Nice work? I think not.

Gammelsmurfn
06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Good riddance

DaPimp
Man, if I quit playing games after they had a some issues, I wouldn't have any games left to play.
It's not the issues. It's the treating of customers like crap. "Quarantine" forums and "Non-constructive Complaint" forums are just unacceptable.

Downtime? No biggie. Lack of timely communication? Unprofessional. Treating me (and other customers) like ****? Unforgivable!

DaPimp
Good riddance
Hey, we agree! :)

CustomMode
06-05-2011, 09:38 PM
The "never communicate" and "ddos" thing doesn't bother me much.
Its that whole "broken promise" thingy that really gets me.

+1 to OP's views.

DancingTeCup
06-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey DaPimp, i was just curious are you also MasterofEnts or is that someone else?

Thysios
A 26 hour delay between community updates is hardly worth a mention. Nice work? I think not.

Would you rather they release an update every hour that says
'Situation is the same as it was an hour ago'

Relasing more updates that say the same thing isn't going to get the issue fixed any quicker. One update every 26 hours (roughly once per day) sounds pretty good to me.

TWWalker
you want them to close your accounts and they replied but you cant provide the requested information. what principle is that, you don't even keep copy of online transaction and yet worry about leaving the game without closing account.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:41 PM
The "never communicate and ddos" thing doesn't bother me much.
Its that whole "broken promise" thingy that really gets me.

+1 to OP's views.
Bugs happen, I know that. But, purposeful mistreatment of paying customers? That makes a company not worth the time.

Can't wait for my two accounts to be deactivated! I will literally print and frame the notice! :)

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Would you rather they release an update every hour that says
'Situation is the same as it was an hour ago'

Relasing more updates that say the same thing isn't going to get the issue fixed any quicker. One update every 26 hours (roughly once per day) sounds pretty good to me.
One update a day is pretty crap. Especially when a large percentage of the user base couldn't log in. Try 4 times a day. Not 24, just 4!

Pudgeinabowl
If S2 were taking the time to respond to every single thread and post made about the games current problems (network related, not even taking into account all the threads that pop up in 'new hero week'), I would be ticked off. Because they would be spending all their time answering idiots a) too dumb to use a search function or post in the relevant sticky thread, b) blame s2 for the results caused by a few dickwads, c) have nothing better to do than spam and rage and threaten a SMALL group of individuals who up until recently, have provided a stellar gaming experience on a limited budget. You payed $30 for this, less if you got an account during one of their specials, most games are ~$100, and certainly less than 20% of those games are even in spitting distance of HoN's quality and level of support.

Every teency bit of rage and disgust YOU feel about this situation. Just take a step back, and think how the poor guys who MADE it feel like. They've poured hundreds maybe thousands of hours into HoN, and certainly give more of a damn about it than you, and too see it broken, well you can see how much they care, s2 reps have said they've pulled all nighters, and I don't doubt it. If they've tossed a few threads and posts raging about the state of things (i mean every second post is pretty much "****ing indians",), its either because its finally gotten to them and they're disgusted at the community for showing almost zero support during this time (and not even bothering to go lynch the ****ers responsible for the ddos, which to my knowledge is still ongoing, they've just blocked alot of it), or they're trying to tidy up THEIR forum so they can see if anyone's posting anything important (like hero balance concerns or whatever we used to post about before raging at s2 because they didn't have a billion dollars to have surplus servers to cope with a ddos).

You Mr.OP are a ****ing moron, and good riddance. Although I'm pretty sure your 'divorce' is going to about as concrete as the 'boycott codmw2' movements was.

PS if you didnt know, about 90% of their members were seen playing it the day of release. Although i really hope you stick to your guns, because we honestly don't need twats like you.

angrychair
It's not the issues. It's the treating of customers like crap. "Quarantine" forums and "Non-constructive Complaint" forums are just unacceptable.

Downtime? No biggie. Lack of timely communication? Unprofessional. Treating me (and other customers) like ****? Unforgivable!

Most posts in the quarantine section are trash. Trash belongs in the dumpster.

You'll just be one less whiny douche in the community. Later dude.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey DaPimp, i was just curious are you also MasterofEnts or is that someone else?
Yes, I'm "MasterOfEnts". After a nice flame war got my main account banned from the forums, I switched over to my kid's account.

Want both of them deactivated. The waiting makes it like Christmas here! :)

MrStitch
06-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Let me see if i got this right.. you want a refund over your accounts because you think s2 :

- Didnt comunicate well with the community (didnt give much updates on whats going on )
- Created a quarantine and non constructive complains forum.
- "Promissed" things and didnt delievered yet.

One of your accounts :

Account Age: 1y 44d 22h 13m

So.. basicly you want this 1 y 44 days 22h 13 min fun you had here for free? I hope i got this story totaly wrong :S.

Khaos`
06-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Bugs happen, I know that. But, purposeful mistreatment of paying customers? That makes a company not worth the time.

Can't wait for my two accounts to be deactivated! I will literally print and frame the notice! :)
i don't get it, doesn't you leaving after you've payed make it easier for s2games and their servers?

and why do you cry for attention when you can just change your password and just mash your keyboard for the new pass?

HyperJ
06-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Yes, I'm "MasterOfEnts". After a nice flame war got my main account banned from the forums, I switched over to my kid's account.

Will you hurry up and leave, we really don't care...

Thysios
06-05-2011, 09:45 PM
One update a day is pretty crap. Especially when a large percentage of the user base couldn't log in. Try 4 times a day. Not 24, just 4!

What's the point.
If the issue/situation hasn't changed why would they need to post another update saying what has already been said.

MCCCXXXVII
06-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I have never seen someone who is so desperate to get away from something continue to talk about it. These forums aren't your twitter, so why you keep making threads about the status of your accounts being deleted is beyond me. People come here to discuss playing HoN, not to hear your life story of deleting HoN. And I think it's pretty funny you don't have the willpower to just stop playing so you have to have them delete your accounts.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:47 PM
If S2 were taking the time to respond to every single thread and post made about the games current problems (network related, not even taking into account all the threads that pop up in 'new hero week'), I would be ticked off. Because they would be spending all their time answering idiots a) too dumb to use a search function or post in the relevant sticky thread, b) blame s2 for the results caused by a few dickwads, c) have nothing better to do than spam and rage and threaten a SMALL group of individuals who up until recently, have provided a stellar gaming experience on a limited budget. You payed $30 for this, less if you got an account during one of their specials, most games are ~$100, and certainly less than 20% of those games are even in spitting distance of HoN's quality and level of support.

Every teency bit of rage and disgust YOU feel about this situation. Just take a step back, and think how the poor guys who MADE it feel like. They've poured hundreds maybe thousands of hours into HoN, and certainly give more of a damn about it than you, and too see it broken, well you can see how much they care, s2 reps have said they've pulled all nighters, and I don't doubt it. If they've tossed a few threads and posts raging about the state of things (i mean every second post is pretty much "****ing indians",), its either because its finally gotten to them and they're disgusted at the community for showing almost zero support during this time (and not even bothering to go lynch the ****ers responsible for the ddos, which to my knowledge is still ongoing, they've just blocked alot of it), or they're trying to tidy up THEIR forum so they can see if anyone's posting anything important (like hero balance concerns or whatever we used to post about before raging at s2 because they didn't have a billion dollars to have surplus servers to cope with a ddos).

You Mr.OP are a ****ing moron, and good riddance. Although I'm pretty sure your 'divorce' is going to about as concrete as the 'boycott codmw2' movements was.

PS if you didnt know, about 90% of their members were seen playing it the day of release. Although i really hope you stick to your guns, because we honestly don't need twats like you.
Yes, I'm sure you reflect the opinion of the S2 staff. People like me are "twats" and "idiots" and "morons". And we're too stupid to use the search function. Yes, that's it. You've really nailed it on the head!

Nevermind the mistreatment by S2. Nevermind the incredible information vacuum. That has nothing to do with it. It's just because I'm too "stupid" to understand. Thanks for telling me that. I never would have figured it out.

I mean no disrespect to the makers of the game. I'm sure the designers, artists and programmers are worthy of respect. They've made a great game. It's just too bad that the management has decided to treat paying customers this way.

It's a terrible shame!

ArnoldRimmer
06-05-2011, 09:47 PM
I vote Buttnapper for the most surly poster on the forums :tund:

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:48 PM
[B]Let me see if i got this right.. you want a refund over your accounts because you think s2 :

- Didnt comunicate well with the community (didnt give much updates on whats going on )
- Created a quarantine and non constructive complains forum.
- "Promissed" things and didnt delievered yet.

One of your accounts :

So.. basicly you want this 1 y 44 days 22h 13 min fun you had here for free? I hope i got this story totaly wrong :S.

No, don't be silly. I don't want a refund. I just want the accounts deactivated. I've gotten plenty of entertainment value for my money.

DancingTeCup
06-05-2011, 09:49 PM

Haha alright i was just wondering because i was scrolling through the quarantine forum and it seemed like 1/3 of them were from MasterofEnts and DaPimp. But wait, do your kids still want to play or or you not allowing them to have anything to do with S2 anymore?

HyperJ
06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Yawn, move along now..

CustomMode
06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
I vote Buttnapper for the most surly poster on the forums :tund:

If there was a award I'd gladly accept it.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:51 PM
I have never seen someone who is so desperate to get away from something continue to talk about it. These forums aren't your twitter, so why you keep making threads about the status of your accounts being deleted is beyond me. People come here to discuss playing HoN, not to hear your life story of deleting HoN. And I think it's pretty funny you don't have the willpower to just stop playing so you have to have them delete your accounts.
Willpower? Cute! You must think I'm hopelessly addicted to the game. Nah, I'm done with it. The public spectacle is to make a point (which I've described in detail elsewhere).

A company that treats paying customers like **** doesn't deserve to stay in business. And, from the responses of S2 staff and moderators, this "treating of customers like ****" is obviously intentional!

Shougo
I've finally gotten a response to my request to disable my two paid accounts. They're asking for payment verification... but who knows which credit card I used. So, I'm hoping they'll take an address verification.

I'm "this much" closer to being done with this game forever! Yay!

lol... rEad...But i'm not going to sAY anything... op fails at life and interwebs.

hero_of_b

He's just :madm:
And all his arguments are points which have been rebutted.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Haha alright i was just wondering because i was scrolling through the quarantine forum and it seemed like 1/3 of them were from MasterofEnts and DaPimp. But wait, do your kids still want to play or or you not allowing them to have anything to do with S2 anymore?
Yeah, my son and I would both love to play the game more. But, we also agree that we can't do business with a company that treats its customers like this. So, sad as it makes us, we're giving it up.

Pudgeinabowl
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=272851

Pretty much, yes you are a moron. If you pay 20k for a car, and then the axle falls out, you dont get an update every 15hrs about whats going on, you get a response

1) when you hand them the car
2) if the car exploded or they found something else wrong whilst fixing it
3) when its fixed or deemed beyond repair

Other than that I expect anyone ive given money to be doing whatever it is gave them money for. I dont give a **** whats going on in programming/networking world, because most of it would be jibberish anyway to me.

You are a self entitled moron, **** knows what type of money you come from to think that s2 should bend over and be your personal info butlers. **** even butlers spend most of their time doing work, and not telling me how bent my fork is.

AlanMoore
Yes, S2 got attacked.
Yes, S2 has had problem with their servers.
Yes, S2 had a hard time dealing with both, because both were (very) unexpected.
Yes, OP is, indeed, unsatisfied with the product he purchased.
No, nothing we say will change OP's mind.

Dan7075
06-05-2011, 09:53 PM

Let me get this right....... You've got some kids, and since your their father i guess, and your not able to play the game, the kids aren't alloyed as well?.. boy those kids sure are lucky to have you as a father......

anyways, I agree with you anyway.

DaPimp
lol... rEad...But i'm not going to sAY anything... op fails at life and interwebs.
Yes, yes. I fail at life. That's the answer! Nice!

lmao!

Slut
Good for you. And you're telling us this why exactly ?

I can understand why you could say that S2 has SOME of the blame for the DDOS attack not being mitigated faster BUt as for the database corruption, how is it S2's fault that their hosting provider (softlayer afaik) had a power outage, their UPS didn't work properly and the HDD suffered a hard reboot which caused data corruption ?

TheFalcon
06-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Bwahahaah cunning plan friend give them money for game and dont play, bwahahaha revenge is sweet.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Yes, OP is, indeed, unsatisfied with the product he purchased.
No, nothing we say will change OP's mind.
That's not entirely true:

The game is GREAT! No complaints about the game at all. It's the customer service experience that's ruined it for me.

And, if a single S2 employee would come forward and apologize for the great offense they caused me and others with this "Quarantine" business then I'd quickly have moved past it.

Yet, I'm met with arguments and empty justifications.

A customer says, "You've treated me like **** and I'm not going to take it!" S2 says, "**** you!"

Nice!

Work4TheMan
06-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Can't believe you guys fell for that... They're going to give him his money back, right..? Keep dreaming about fake holidays that, obviously, never happened in your house, sir.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Let me get this right....... You've got some kids, and since your their father i guess, and your not able to play the game, the kids aren't alloyed as well?.. boy those kids sure are lucky to have you as a father......

anyways, I agree with you anyway.
:)

I have to teach the kids how they should treat companies that treat them like ****. So, when that happens, I model the behavior I want them to learn. ***** their ears off. If the company doesn't respond positively, then **** em. And make a spectacle of it.

HyperJ
06-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Can somebody please hurry up and quarantine this post...

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Can somebody please hurry up and quarantine this post...
Yes! That would be wonderful "justice", no? :)

Or, just ban me already. Been begging for it!

HyperJ
06-05-2011, 10:00 PM
I hope they are having a chuckle at your stupidity tbh

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:02 PM
What's the point.
If the issue/situation hasn't changed why would they need to post another update saying what has already been said.
Really? What's the point? The point is that your customers would like to see progress being made. Post an update. Is it really that hard?

`BlueBeard`
06-05-2011, 10:02 PM
LOL they would just change your password, bye

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I hope they are having a chuckle at your stupidity tbh
Yes, my "stupidity" is amazingly entertaining. I'm sure they're chuckling all day!

HyperJ
06-05-2011, 10:06 PM
HON junkie? Don't know when my next fix is, gonna have a cry about it.
Do you really think you spamming the forums helps your cause or will make other people leave hon? The is a support procedure, you chose not to wait for a resolution and spam the forums, of course they are going to quarantine your posts, you added nothing constructive. If anything S2 have been way too lenient on forum posters, I know I wouldn't allow half the abuse they receive.

Talon`
06-05-2011, 10:06 PM
I haven't been following this since the beginning. Can you update your first post with the details of your displeasure so that I (and others who don't know what's going on) can either agree or disagree with you? I assume you're displeased with more than just them putting a few of your posts in quarantine and not updating when there's nothing to update.

Thysios
06-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Really? What's the point? The point is that your customers would like to see progress being made. Post an update. Is it really that hard?

As Iv'e said multiple times, what's the pint of posting every few hours if there is nothing to say.

Looking at this thread: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=272851

1st post: 06-04-2011, 10:27 PM
2nd post: 06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
3rds post: 06-04-2011, 11:53 PM

3 posts in the one day

4th post: Yesterday, 02:23 AM
5th post: Yesterday, 05:01 AM
6th post: Yesterday, 05:30 AM
7th post: Yesterday, 05:53 AM
8th post: Yesterday, 08:34 AM

That's 5 posts in one day. That's more than what you asked for a few posts ago.

9th post (last one): Today, 11:15 AM

Just an update here guys. We are aware that some people are still having issues logging in to HoN. We have been investigating potential problems that may be causing this but have yet to find anything. We will continue to look at this and report back anything we find. We are seeing significant through put though with good numbers today reflecting lots of activity and proper authentication.

Notice the part in bold. WHEN THEY FIND SOMETHING. Or would you rather maliken posts again in a few hours saying 'We still haven't found anything please be patient'

That would be useless and a waste of time. If there is no new update, it's safe to assume they haven't found anything new about the issue.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:11 PM
I haven't been following this since the beginning. Can you update your first post with the details of your displeasure so that I (and others who don't know what's going on) can either agree or disagree with you? I assume you're displeased with more than just them putting a few of your posts in quarantine and not updating when there's nothing to update.
Sure thing! This death spiral started with yesterday's login issues. Came to the forums for some information. Found nothing. Got angry. Posted this:

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=273416

Found out about the Quarantine forum when my post got moved to it. That pissed me off more. So I posted more.

A summary of my thinking is posted here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/heroes-of-newerth-dislikes-customers/whats-this-page-all-about/220890671268661

Perevich
06-05-2011, 10:11 PM
i understand the approach of "i paid for this i shouldn't be treated this way" but you spent an entire year of your life playing their game and you cant let the lack of updates over the past few days slide? your pathetic

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:13 PM
As Iv'e said multiple times, what's the pint of posting every few hours if there is nothing to say.

If they're fixing an issue and it takes 10 hours to fix, why should they post 3 times saying they're still fixing it.

Also, you said 4 posts a day would be good. Looking at this thread: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=272851

1st post: 06-04-2011, 10:27 PM
2nd post: 06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
3rds post: 06-04-2011, 11:53 PM

3 posts in the one day

4th post: Yesterday, 02:23 AM
5th post: Yesterday, 05:01 AM
6th post: Yesterday, 05:30 AM
7th post: Yesterday, 05:53 AM
8th post: Yesterday, 08:34 AM

That's 5 posts in one day. that's more than what you asked for a few posts ago.

9th post (last one): Today, 11:15 AM

Notice the part in bold. WHEN THEY FIND SOMETHING. Or would you rather maliken posts again in a few hours saying 'We still haven't found anything please be patient'

That would be useless and a waste of time. If there is no new update, it's safe to assume they haven't found anything new about the issue.
Thysios, your attitude is definitely representative of S2. And, that's the problem.

When I tried to login yesterday, and couldn't, I came to the forums looking for info. It took THREE HOURS for someone to officially acknowledge the problem. Then, it took a further 26 hours for an update to be posted.

That's communication fail.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:14 PM
i understand the approach of "i paid for this i shouldn't be treated this way" but you spent an entire year of your life playing their game and you cant let the lack of updates over the past few days slide? your pathetic
I realize people might be slow... okay, so, if you've been reading at all then you'd notice this:

My problem is that S2 treated me like ****. And, it continues to treat customers like ****. The lack of updates is unprofessional, but livable. The ****ty treatment is unforgivable.

deadmau5``
06-05-2011, 10:17 PM
excuse me Dapimp when i say that you are a complete retard and aren't right in anyway posible. .... go cry to your mommy and leave us the **** alone .... Could S2 do better ? ofc they could .... they are not perfect .... Could you be a less whiny lil brat that sucks your own mothers tit everdays ??? ofc you can, but you won't when ever you are posting SUCH RETARDED CRAP ON THE FORUMS ,.... do you actually belive S2 is to blame for all this crap that happend .... I for one am pissed cause i can't play .. but i know they are not to blame beacuse some retarded indian faggots diidn't get their flags and started to cry and ruine everything for the others .... so stfu, grow a pair and stop crying you retarded ****

Thysios
06-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Thysios, your attitude is definitely representative of S2. And, that's the problem.

When I tried to login yesterday, and couldn't, I came to the forums looking for info. It took THREE HOURS for someone to officially acknowledge the problem. Then, it took a further 26 hours for an update to be posted.

That's communication fail.

Meh. I'm a volunteer. I don't work for them. I don't get paid.
I'll act how i want ^.^
Nn the forums I'm no different to anyone else.

First you say they should post ~4 posts a day.
Maliken posted 3 times one day, then 5 times the next.
Now that's not good enough.

If you think 3 hours is a long time I don't know what to say.

Who knows, maybe Maliken wasn't at a computer at the time, maybe he was asleep, not sure what time it was over there when the issues started.
It could have just been a minor issue that slowly started to spread, I know I never had any problems logging in.

ReverseLive
06-05-2011, 10:18 PM
"I HATE THIS GAME AND THE TERRIBLE COMPANY BEHIND IT..... I just can't seem to walk away from the forums. I hope you guys miss me. :("

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:22 PM
excuse me Dapimp when i say that you are a complete retard and aren't right in anyway posible. .... go cry to your mommy and leave us the **** alone .... Could S2 do better ? ofc they could .... they are not perfect .... Could you be a less whiny lil brat that sucks your own mothers tit everdays ??? ofc you can, but you won't when ever you are posting SUCH RETARDED CRAP ON THE FORUMS ,.... do you actually belive S2 is to blame for all this crap that happend .... I for one am pissed cause i can't play .. but i know they are not to blame beacuse some retarded indian faggots diidn't get their flags and started to cry and ruine everything for the others .... so stfu, grow a pair and stop crying you retarded ****
Of course it's their fault! Should we blame someone else? It's their game. And their code. And their planning. And their system.

Okay, the DDoS isn't too big of a deal. Bad luck. The database corruption? The login issues? That's completely their fault.

But, put that aside, as it's not my issue. It's the ****ty treatment. Quarantining valid posts and treating customer feedback like it's some kind of plague.

And, dude, you must be projecting when you talk about being on the tit. I'm 37. With a job and family. The only tit I'm on is my wife's!

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Meh. I'm a volunteer. I don't work for them. I don't get paid.
I'll act how i want ^.^
Nn the forums I'm no different to anyone else.

First you say they should post ~4 posts a day.
Maliken posted 3 times one day, then 5 times the next.
Now that's not good enough.

If you think 3 hours is a long time I don't know what to say.

Who knows, maybe Maliken wasn't at a computer at the time, maybe he was asleep, not sure what time it was over there when the issues started.
It could have just been a minor issue that slowly started to spread, I know I never had any problems logging in.
Yeah, perhaps it was a minor issue that spread slowly. Except for the massive volume of posts complaining about the issue.

I don't care if Maliken was in a movie. Or sleeping in the bed! Does all communication with the customer rest on his shoulders? Any one of you "red names" or "blue names" could have said: "We've contacted Maliken and the developers are aware of this issue. Please be patient as we look into the problem."

Are processes so f'd up that you really need to wait for Maliken to get off the crapper to post some news? Really?!

Wouldn't surprise me.

Perevich
06-05-2011, 10:29 PM
the shitty treatment is completely acceptable seeing as you only paid them one 30 dollar fee, received more and more content as they release it, and have used their merchandise for over a year. in fact it has become so much apart of your life you talk about how you are leaving it on the forums. again you are pathetic

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:39 PM
the shitty treatment is completely acceptable seeing as you only paid them one 30 dollar fee, received more and more content as they release it, and have used their merchandise for over a year. in fact it has become so much apart of your life you talk about how you are leaving it on the forums. again you are pathetic
That's a quintessential response. Nice work! I care about the game. You caught me!

Now, ask yourself a question. (if you're capable of cogent self-reflection) Why would I spend this time making all this noise? To get attention? No, sorry. I don't want or need this attention. To get a freebie? No, I don't need any freebies. I'm a high-paid engineer. The money's not the issue.

It's because I did care a lot for the game. And the S2 attitude towards me and others has made it literally impossible for me to enjoy the game. It's the ****ty treatment. You think it's acceptable. Cool. I don't.

I'm making this spectacle in the hopes that there would be some sort of retraction by S2. Some sort of inkling that they see insulting their customers as a bad strategy. That's me being selfish, no doubt. As I'd love to be able to keep playing the game. And I've literally given hours of my time interacting with this forum in the hopes that there was some beacon of sanity at S2.

But, instead, I remain disappointed. My only conclusion? Insulting the customers is just fine by S2. And that makes me angry and sad at the same time. I'll get over it, but I'm going to flame on until the very end!

MCCCXXXVII
06-05-2011, 10:46 PM
It's obvious that nothing will be enough to please the OP, at least at this point. He's already called S2 ****suckers and limp-wristed ***gots in his earlier posts, and frankly I'm just glad the community is about to become a little bit better. Anyways, good luck with your Facebook page and sticking it to the man.

That being said, I'm done feeding the troll. As much as I envy his dedication and free time to troll the forums and reply to every post about him, I'd rather spend my Sunday night hanging out with my friends and having a good time instead of arguing with strangers on the Internet about a videogame I'm never going to play again. So I think I'm going to go do that instead :scou:

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:48 PM
It's obvious that nothing will be enough to please the OP, at least at this point. He's already called S2 ****suckers and limp-wristed ***gots in his earlier posts, and frankly I'm just glad the community is about to become a little bit better. Anyways, good luck with your Facebook page and sticking it to the man.

That being said, I'm done feeding the troll. As much as I envy his dedication and free time to troll the forums and reply to every post about him, I'd rather spend my Sunday night hanging out with my friends and having a good time instead of arguing with strangers on the Internet about a videogame I'm never going to play again. So I think I'm going to go do that instead :scou:
Yes, yes, let's not talk about the points. More insults are in order. Nice work, S2 representative!

Perevich
06-05-2011, 10:50 PM
they provided you with a service for over a year that you repeatedly say you loved but they move something into "quarantine" so you try to start a movement? maybe they are waiting for you to see you are being completely irrational

Becajin
06-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Just wanted to say that op is one of the biggest morons ive met so far in these forums... and that says a lot. Hon is really better off without u.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:53 PM
they provided you with a service for over a year that you repeatedly say you loved but they move something into "quarantine" so you try to start a movement? maybe they are waiting for you to see you are being completely irrational
What, precisely, is irrational about demanding that a company I do business with treat me (and others) with respect?

I can almost imagine you saying: "Why didn't you treat S2 with respect?" Well, you see, I kept up my end of the bargain. I paid for the game (multiple times), played it and referred friends. And, when I got sick of the lack of communication and persistent problems, I vented. That venting got "quarantined." They treat me like ****, I treat them like ****.

It's the golden rule!

Jebus_Chris
06-05-2011, 10:54 PM
What wrong has s2 done to me or many others who play this game?

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Just wanted to say that op is one of the biggest morons ive met so far in these forums... and that says a lot. Hon is really better off without u.
More unfocused drivel. Nice job. Is that the best that this community can do? "He's a moron." "He's on his mom's tit." I expect that from the uneducated among you... but come on. Someone should actually be able to speak to the points!

Kirby_
06-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Do you just want attention? congrats your leaving i doubt they care. They already got your money when u bought that game and im sure they dont want to hear all about how everything is their fault and they should take responsibility for being DDoS attacked or have a player actively campaigning against their actions to try and clean up the forums a bit by changing them. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heroes-of-Newerth-Dislikes-Customers/220886777935717) So, have fun with Dota 2 or whatever but just go, no need to make a bid deal out of this "divorce"

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:56 PM
What wrong has s2 done to me or many others who play this game?
Every single paying customer that had their valid complaints and feedback moved into the "Non-Constructive Complaints" and "Quarantine" forums have been deeply wronged by this company.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Do you just want attention? congrats your leaving i doubt they care. They already got your money when u bought that game and im sure they dont want to hear all about how everything is their fault and they should take responsibility for being DDoS attacked or have a player actively campaigning against their actions to try and clean up the forums a bit by changing them. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heroes-of-Newerth-Dislikes-Customers/220886777935717) So, have fun with Dota 2 or whatever but just go, no need to make a bid deal out of this "divorce"
I have spent a lot of time clearly articulating my position. The fact that you come back with "Do you just want attention?" shows that you're not paying attention. Good job!

ohnooo
06-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Calling this post a troll post is a little...well...wrong. It's not a troll post and he's not a troll. He's using forums the way they are meant to be used. The personal attacks and blatant disregard for even trying to understand his point of view are truly saddening to me.

I have to agree that putting posts in a forum labeled as "Quarantine" and "Non-constructive Complaints" is insulting to the playerbase, and while whether you take offense to it or not is up to you, this man has decided to speak his opinion on the forum where, in most online communities, this kind of interaction is encouraged.

I guess I'm just trying to say that it's disturbing the amount of people (GM's included) who completely ignore the points he is trying to make and simply attack his person, regardless of how little they actually may know about him.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Calling this post a troll post is a little...well...wrong. It's not a troll post and he's not a troll. He's using forums the way they are meant to be used. The personal attacks and blatant disregard for even trying to understand his point of view are truly saddening to me.

I have to agree that putting posts in a forum labeled as "Quarantine" and "Non-constructive Complaints" is insulting to the playerbase, and while whether you take offense to it or not is up to you, this man has decided to speak his opinion on the forum where, in most online communities, this kind of interaction is encouraged.

I guess I'm just trying to say that it's disturbing the amount of people (GM's included) who completely ignore the points he is trying to make and simply attack his person, regardless of how little they actually may know about him.
Thank you! There is some sanity in this community!

Indeed, seeing GMs and other "official" reps of S2 throwing insults at me is disheartening. I see it as clear evidence that my position is unassailable. If it were, they would actually speak to the points.

Thanks again.

This`Is`Dog
06-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Why do you even make theese threads? Noone gives a rats ass.

Mr_Rogers
06-05-2011, 11:03 PM
This is now a minecraft thread
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/soupage/minecraftcomic1.jpg

In all seriousness I can't believe my thread stating support for s2 and the sadness of this change was stuck in non constructive critiszim withen 30 minutes yet this thread is allowed to hit 4+ pages? Mods are sleeping apperently time to post some cheese pizza.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Why do you even make theese threads? Noone gives a rats ass.
Yawn. So boring. Please read what I've already posted and you'll see why I'm making these threads.

Becajin
06-05-2011, 11:05 PM
More unfocused drivel. Nice job. Is that the best that this community can do? "He's a moron." "He's on his mom's tit." I expect that from the uneducated among you... but come on. Someone should actually be able to speak to the points!
Ok then. You payed the very reasonable ammount of 30 bucks for a game that u played over a year now. U got a shitton of free content, additional to your purchase not to mention free servers. Until the ddos attacks there werent any downtimes at all.
Now some asshat attacks s2 which have to work their asses of in 50 hour shifts to get the game running again and some impatient kids like u have nothing better to do than creating a billion threats claiming it is S2s fault, most of the time not in a very civilized tone. All i read for the last two weeks was "S2 Suck they are all fckers" and so on. Do u REALLY expect them to reply to any of these threads?? or even read them after the first 10?
Just let them do their job they did for u FOR FREE for the last year. Or they could take money from u for the servers, service, patches and anything else to afford the ammount of staff u request. Would that make u happy? i guess not. U would open another "s2 is greedy thread" which are by far the most idiotic of all.
Now if u really are that much of a spoiled brat that u cant see that s2 are humans too and in stressfull times like the ddos weeks they dont really get flamed by hundrets of people, thus the quarantine.
Now get lost

Reisor
06-05-2011, 11:09 PM
I am shocked how OP can take thease recent technical issues so personally.
Could S2 have prevented the DDoS or the data corruption? No I don't think so.
Could they have delt with the issues better? They got the problems fixed, didn't they?

And about posting updates on the forums about the ongoing issues... Do you expect to get regular notes on the front door from the owner of a restaurant when you can clearly see that the building is on fire? No you don't, same thing applies here. You can't expect hourly "Tables are still corrupted" or "We are still under attack". Or maybe you are a :madm:

Indeed, seeing GMs and other "official" reps of S2 throwing insults at me is disheartening.Well you are not being very polite or understanding towards them so why should you recive anything better considering that you have stated many times that you won't be playing anymore, thus not buying their products anymore?

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Ok then. You payed the very reasonable ammount of 30 bucks for a game that u played over a year now. U got a shitton of free content, additional to your purchase not to mention free servers. Until the ddos attacks there werent any downtimes at all.
Now some asshat attacks s2 which have to work their asses of in 50 hour shifts to get the game running again and some impatient kids like u have nothing better to do than creating a billion threats claiming it is S2s fault, most of the time not in a very civilized tone. All i read for the last two weeks was "S2 Suck they are all fckers" and so on. Do u REALLY expect them to reply to any of these threads?? or even read them after the first 10?
Just let them do their job they did for u FOR FREE for the last year. Or they could take money from u for the servers, service, patches and anything else to afford the ammount of staff u request. Would that make u happy? i guess not. U would open another "s2 is greedy thread" which are by far the most idiotic of all.
Now if u really are that much of a spoiled brat that u cant see that s2 are humans too and in stressfull times like the ddos weeks they dont really get flamed by hundrets of people, thus the quarantine.
Now get lost
More of the same. Replying without reading. Are you incapable of reading? Or just choosing not to? I assume it's the latter.

I'm not a kid. I'm 37 years old.

I've paid for multiple accounts.

I have no abiding problem with the downtime. Although, the recurrence of downtime the past week or so is a bit infuriating. But, mostly because there's really no information on it when I come looking for why I can't access the game.

I do have a problem with my first post yesterday being "Quarantined". I do have a problem with a company that treats valid customer feedback as a plague to be suppressed.

The only reason that the complaints got out of hand is because S2 => Customer communication is truly dismal. If that problem were solved, so would the complaining.

Instead they have a knee-jerk reaction and insult paying customers for venting. That's unacceptable. I know I deserve better and I believe we all deserve better.

bUkKiTz
06-05-2011, 11:14 PM
OP is just a tryhard troll, move along..

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I am shocked how OP can take thease recent technical issues so personally.
Could S2 have prevented the DDoS or the data corruption? No I don't think so.
Could they have delt with the issues better? They got the problems fixed, didn't they?

And about posting updates on the forums about the ongoing issues... Do you expect to get regular notes on the front door from the owner of a restaurant when you can clearly see that the building is on fire? No you don't, same thing applies here. You can't expect hourly "Tables are still corrupted" or "We are still under attack". Or maybe you are a :madm:

Well you are not being very polite or understanding towards them so why should you recive anything better considering that you have stated many times that you won't be playing anymore, thus not buying their products anymore?
Again, I'm not taking the downtime as an insult. I am taking the new policy of "Quarantine" and "Non-Constructive Complaints" forums as an insult.

But, to rebut your one point: Yes they could have prevented the database corruption. It's called redundancy. In essence, you have multiple copies of your database available at all times. If one fails, there's another one you can fall back on. Then the engineers can fix the problem without the game being down.

Read all about redundancy here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redundancy_(engineering)

Becajin
06-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Yea u must be retarded acting like that as a 37 year old. And calling himself DaPimp... issues much. AGAIN THERE WERE A TRILLION FLAME AND VENTPOSTS OUT THERE. And most of them were insulting drivel. Most likely yours too. If you would have kept it CONSTRUCTIVE, it would have stayed. But flame and venting has no room anywhere. U cannot expect to go into a store and scream and yell at the clerk and not get thrown out. Get a grip.

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Yea u must be retarded acting like that as a 37 year old. And calling himself DaPimp... issues much. AGAIN THERE WERE A TRILLION FLAME AND VENTPOSTS OUT THERE. And most of them were insulting drivel. Most likely yours too. If you would have kept it CONSTRUCTIVE, it would have stayed. But flame and venting has no room anywhere. U cannot expect to go into a store and scream and yell at the clerk and not get thrown out. Get a grip.
LMAO

This is my son's account. But, nice try!

Becajin
06-05-2011, 11:20 PM
LMAO

This is my son's account. But, nice try!
Ure sons account. yeah right. So ure a troll after all. My my... dont u have anything better to do? jeeez ure pathetic

DaPimp
06-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Ure sons account. yeah right. So ure a troll after all. My my... dont u have anything better to do? jeeez ure pathetic
Yes, that's right. Rage more. I'm pathetic. At least get more creative with your insults!

VinceOffer
06-05-2011, 11:22 PM
This much anger over something this small is caused only by the fact that you know your wife is having an affair
Good place to make yourself feel better, OP!

XxmagiksxX
06-05-2011, 11:23 PM

his "real" account is "MasterOfEnts" or something between these two accounts this adult has 37 threads.

Becajin
06-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes, that's right. Rage more. I'm pathetic. At least get more creative with your insults!
;D im not raging im actually laughing... Entertaining read with my morning coffee :D and not an insult if its a fact ;)

DaPimp
This much anger over something this small is caused only by the fact that you know your wife is having an affair
Good place to make yourself feel better, OP!
LOL Loving these well-considered responses. Keep em coming!

Booyacka
If you're driving somewhere and you drive over a nail would you blame the car and sell it?

You sir, are an idiot. In your initial post you said "Good riddance" and believe me peasant, all HoN players are toasting to that. Good riddance, you unworthy peon.

VinceOffer
06-05-2011, 11:26 PM
LOL Loving these well-considered responses. Keep em coming!

You only laugh because of the denial, don't worry man, it'll all be okay

Zhveck
06-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Did you honestly create a thread publicly announcing that you were leaving HoN without expecting mainly negative responses from both the community and S2?

Using civil language doesn't make your thread any less of a troll thread.

I have seen many of your other quarantined threads and i could say the same about them too.

I understand the point you are trying to make but honestly you are making a huge deal out of something trivial.

Becajin
06-05-2011, 11:29 PM
If you're driving somewhere and you drive over a nail would you blame the car and sell it?

You sir, are an idiot. In your initial post you said "Good riddance" and believe me peasant, all HoN players are toasting to that. Good riddance, you unworthy peon.
Even better he would claim his car mechanic is not worth buying from because the mechanic wouldnt let him stay in the garage and yell at him for the time he fixed the car. And obviously the nail was the fault of the car seller in the first place.

Shou
06-05-2011, 11:40 PM
I sincerely hope that your kid does not grow up to be as ignorant as you are.
The game is great and you enjoy playing it. So on a rare occasion someone DDoS the server you just go berserk and out of your way to close your account.
An earthquake destroy your house, do you blame the earthquake or do you blame your house for not being shockproof?
Sony was down for a month, and that's a billion dollar cooperation.
Even the best customer service will not satisfiy someone who can't be reasoned with.

Nome
06-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Our forums are not for "venting", just as the Wal-Mart check-out line is not for you to "vent" at, and neither is customer or tech support.

If you still want your account(s) disabled, send me a PM.