PDA

View Full Version : Let the bets begin!?

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I put down 100 dlls that HoN will dissapear a month after DOTA 2? Who has a better bet?

pmkaboo
06-05-2011, 06:25 PM
wow man, are you trying to get all your accs banned asap?

TheBigBig
06-05-2011, 06:27 PM
I hope it doesn't, because I'd rather keep playing HoN; especially with all the "DOTA 2 IS BETTER" children gone

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:27 PM
wow man, are you trying to get all your accs banned asap?

Maybe! ;) nah not really, just having fun, it's not like I NEED the forums but if I do need to post I will use my "serious" account... LOL

I am just amazed how S2 handles the community... Its like watching some spoiled kid do whatever they want with people who are greatfull to him...

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:28 PM
I hope it doesn't, because I'd rather keep playing HoN; especially with all the "DOTA 2 IS BETTER" children gone

Well its gona suck queuein up for MM and not getting any matches lol...

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:29 PM
By the way I am trying to log in and it wont... Youd think they get their stuff together after the DDoS but oh well, I guess someone hates S2 more!

slocik
i give it 2 years from now, since i doubt we will see dota 2 anytime soon, valve obviously has some internal problems with ep 3 cancellation and all those recent delays;f

nicalobe
By the way I am trying to log in and it wont... Youd think they get their stuff together after the DDoS but oh well, I guess someone hates S2 more!

I'm sure your log in problems have nothing to do with an account ban.

Phase1Skeith
06-05-2011, 06:32 PM
I put down 100 dlls that HoN will dissapear a month after DOTA 2? Who has a better bet?

Dota2 = Valve
Valve = No dedicated Servers
No dedicaded Servers = Hacks
Hacks = Stay @ HoN

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm sure your log in problems have nothing to do with an account ban.

They banned my FORUM part, not the game... Didnt "break" the game rules...

On antoher note:

"It appears people are having issues logging in. We are unaware at this point what is causing this issue. It may be related to our DDoS protection proxy.

We are currently investigating a number of potential areas of our system the may be causing this. Please be patient." -Maliken

I wonder who they hired as their IT security guy... he must suck if after all this time he cant figure it out... Thats my field of expertise and its not rocket science to have a good DDoS protection and be able to let traffic in still... But I guess they don't have the money for this... Oh wait? LOL!

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Dota2 = Valve
Valve = No dedicated Servers
No dedicaded Servers = Hacks
Hacks = Stay @ HoN

Actually!!! You don't know that yet, there is no official info on the servers, its a 50/50... But nice try...

dinmor
06-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Hacks = plenty in hon.. .p

GentleChad
06-05-2011, 06:35 PM
you're betting dlls? who bets file extensions...odd

Clutchmonkey
06-05-2011, 06:36 PM
I am just amazed how S2 handles the community... Its like watching some spoiled kid do whatever they want with people who are greatfull to him...[/QUOTE]

Really? i Find S2 to be one of the best GMS or w/e, like srsly.. i love how they handle stuff :) they are awesum, and ur not cuz i dont like u

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:37 PM
you're betting dlls? who bets file extensions...odd

Apparently I do LOL... ok $100 there! :D

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I am just amazed how S2 handles the community... Its like watching some spoiled kid do whatever they want with people who are greatfull to him...

Really? i Find S2 to be one of the best GMS or w/e, like srsly.. i love how they handle stuff :) they are awesum, and ur not cuz i dont like u[/QUOTE]

If I use your reasoning then I don't like you cause you are Brazilian? I am I doing it right oh reason master!?...

leMuffin
Maybe! ;) nah not really, just having fun, it's not like I NEED the forums but if I do need to post I will use my "serious" account... LOL

If u follow the rules which is easy ull have no problems. If u dont like them go make ur own game and ur own rules.No rules = anarchy, anarchy = mess in the forums, simple as that. So u can stop crying now.

tbarr1991
Sorry I dont want to spend money for hats that give me an edge over people who dont.

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:43 PM
If u follow the rules which is easy ull have no problems. If u dont like them go make ur own game and ur own rules.No rules = anarchy, anarchy = mess in the forums, simple as that. So u can stop crying now.

Solid company filosophy... "It is may game, I do what I want!" And people ask why RIOT is kicking the **** out of S2... And soon Valve...

imakebeer
06-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Sorry I dont want to spend money for hats that give me an edge over people who dont.

Membership has its benefits no? Story of human civilization, the elite few vs the non elite rest... Capitalism? Oh wait!? LOL

Clutchmonkey
06-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Really? i Find S2 to be one of the best GMS or w/e, like srsly.. i love how they handle stuff :) they are awesum, and ur not cuz i dont like u

If I use your reasoning then I don't like you cause you are Brazilian? I am I doing it right oh reason master!?...[/QUOTE]

why u no like brazilians