PDA

View Full Version : Chicharito of The Fragment responds

iggoms
06-05-2011, 04:55 PM
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=274009

Its our league, I decide who casts it. Honcast doens't let others cast their events live, neither does GR. Why would we do it any different?

No prize pool? We do actually have a prize-pool of 115$ every month.

My statement is the same as before:
Its our league, I decide who casts it. Honcast doens't let others cast their events live, neither does GR. Why would we do it any different?

Our means it's not just me who runs the league.
I decide means i decide who is allowed to cast our games. Now shoo

http://i.imgur.com/csCE3.png

Tsunamee
06-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Things we learnt today:

Chicharito is a douche

Chicharito isnt very business minded (Yeh, cut out 4000 viewers watching your league)

Chicharito couldn't program his own IRC bot

MC > Idra

DoctorZ
06-05-2011, 05:09 PM
voidray > Breakycpk ... wait wrong dude

iggoms
06-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Things we learnt today:

Chicharito is a douche

Chicharito isnt very business minded (Yeh, cut out 4000 viewers watching your league)

Chicharito couldn't program his own IRC bot

MC > Idra

voidray > Breakycpk ... wait wrong dude

Idra: IM GOING TO BEAT HIM 2-0.

MC: cheese cannon rush umad Idra?

Time`
06-05-2011, 05:18 PM
You guys we dont know what Breaky did to chich, Yes what chich did was immature, but give the guy a break (no pun intended). Breaky clearly offended the guy somehow. The only way he can "get back" is to deny breaky casting. Yes its a bit childish, but no we cannot chastise him for it. Both of these people (breaky and chich) do a lot for HoN (breaky caters to lower tier, chich to higher tier.. both are needed for hon to thrive). So leave the guy alone and let them have their dispute. Hopefully he can settle it in a less publicly harming way next time.

Proxymate
06-05-2011, 05:19 PM
It's reasonable to deny other sites cast your content. In this case Chicharito denied 4k people from watching one of his leaguematches.

iggoms
06-05-2011, 05:21 PM
You guys we dont know what Breaky did to chich, Yes what chich did was immature, but give the guy a break (no pun intended). Breaky clearly offended the guy somehow. The only way he can "get back" is to deny breaky casting. Yes its a bit childish, but no we cannot chastise him for it. Both of these people (breaky and chich) do a lot for HoN (breaky caters to lower tier, chich to higher tier.. both are needed for hon to thrive). So leave the guy alone and let them have their dispute. Hopefully he can settle it in a less publicly harming way next time.

How do you know it is what breaky did to chich? Not chich to breaky?

Your post is silly. You deny the community and 4k viewers enjoyment of a league match because of your personal vendetta for one person.

Then you make the excuse that HC and GR don't let people cast their games, but HoNcast always casts GR games. Also TheFragment doesn't even have streams/casting team.

Your turn.

Time`
06-05-2011, 05:31 PM
How do you know it is what breaky did to chich? Not chich to breaky?

Your post is silly. You deny the community and 4k viewers enjoyment of a league match because of your personal vendetta for one person.

Then you make the excuse that HC and GR don't let people cast their games, but HoNcast always casts GR games. Also TheFragment doesn't even have streams/casting team.

Your turn.

While I was watching swindle's cast he mentioned that breaky had either denied chich any help or done something to him. Either way chich feels hurt in some way. Perhaps he is overreacting, but as a community very few of us can actually judge him because most people dont know what is going on.

Yes the act of stopping breaky from casting was childish (I have already said this), but since we don't know the facts we can't say if it was justified or not. Keep in mind that the main person this hurts is breaky.. everyone else can just watch some other cast or forgo Honcast for the day.

I think that Chich shouldn't have done this, but i also don't think the community should react in such a way given that they don't understand the whole situation (Im not saying I do). So stop harassing him until we have facts. Maybe he learned from today.

VHSorBETA
06-05-2011, 05:38 PM
iggoms lost the fight at the other thread so he made a new one... CLASSIC! As I said in the other thread, take your losses and walk away fanyboy... let Breaky and honcast fend for themselves...

_Akeldama_
06-05-2011, 05:40 PM
i think what we're all forgetting about the situation is:

who the **** cares?

some nerd denied another nerd the ability to cast one of his games. oh man. lets talk about it like high school drama. **** that. grow up and find something better to do with your time than talk about fat nerd drama ffs

knowitall
06-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Who ****ing cares? The Fragment doesn't need publicity. It's an exclusive inhouse league for the top players. Stop whining about this because you couldn't watch one game casted by breaky.

VHSorBETA
06-05-2011, 05:41 PM
i think what we're all forgetting about the situation is:

who the **** cares?

some nerd denied another nerd the ability to cast one of his games. oh man. lets talk about it like high school drama. **** that. grow up and find something better to do with your time than talk about fat nerd drama ffs

/AGREE!

VHSorBETA
06-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Who ****ing cares? The Fragment doesn't need publicity. It's an exclusive inhouse league for the top players. Stop whining about this because you couldn't watch one game casted by breaky.

/agree, smart people are smart...

Ekamo
06-05-2011, 05:45 PM
iggoms lost the fight at the other thread so he made a new one... CLASSIC! As I said in the other thread, take your losses and walk away fanyboy... let Breaky and honcast fend for themselves...

This. I have no idea why iggoms is making this such a big deal. Honcast got denied, so what? Go watch SC instead.

Slut
06-05-2011, 05:57 PM
This. I have no idea why iggoms is making this such a big deal. Honcast got denied, so what? Go watch SC instead.
Why not just keep your pampering to IRC

KittenPower
06-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Who the **** cares?

4char

KorokFanNr1
06-05-2011, 06:12 PM

You probably don't know because you probably have not been involved with any kind of esport organization, but viewers, including those 4k people chicharito pissed off today, are the only reason some of those "top players" you share a league with get free trips to lans and stuff.

Cranium
06-09-2011, 06:05 PM
This again?

We don't care.

Breaky said he wasn't going to cast any of our games no matter what, he tried to cast one and we kicked him, he didn't talk to us beforehand.

We're working with breaky to mend the tension.

Slut
06-09-2011, 06:07 PM
This again?

We don't care.

Breaky said he wasn't going to cast any of our games no matter what, he tried to cast one and we kicked him, he didn't talk to us beforehand.

No it's not "again". It's YOU bumping an OLD thread. /facepalm

Styne
06-09-2011, 06:13 PM
This again?

We don't care.

So why do you bump this old thread? #thefragment has some weird admins