PDA

View Full Version : Growing Problem

tls
06-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Matchmaking is becoming infested with entire groups of people talking on Vent and rigging games. Say what you will, I've seen it.

The strategy, buy an alt account but do not make it a sub or use your other email.

If you have 6 people total you can all queue up as lets say a 3 team who wants to win and have the other 3 queue as solos and possibly get in the same game with different teams.

Why it works?

Quote "A plant in MM? Are you stupid?"

That is the exact reason it works so well, you all think its impossible. Oh same with maphack but I guess I shouldn't tell you about that either huh? Private ones are for sale, google it tards.

TLDR

Kids are getting smart and using the MM system to stack teams, impossible to gain MMR below 1600. Systems broken. Kids are cheating with mods/programs to assist them in unfair ways. Many glitches need to be fixed that can break games. Some of these glitches include cliff walking(broken behe/fayde/rampa) and ward glitches/other skill glitches. I'm not listing them all but you get the point.

Competetive gaming is gone for good guys, game ruined.

S2 you suck big balls.

Pupp3t
06-05-2011, 01:45 PM
1600? Who cares?

LoveBigButts
06-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Depends what you mean by competitive gaming

_Ricochet_
06-05-2011, 01:47 PM
1600? Who cares?

:scou:

Vor
06-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Or just practice and get better than the people "cheating" by going mid on a hero like :souls: and just winning the game anyways. Shouldn't be hard to beat a bunch of 1500s that can see the whole map considering they still don't know the basics of when to push or how to farm. Considering many good players stream themselves on smurf accounts, it proves it is easily possible to win a game even when someone much worse than you can see everything you are doing. Nothing is more embarassing than to cheat and still lose.

tls
06-05-2011, 01:52 PM
By competitive I mean fair, honest and non-glitch abusing environment.

I've watched this happen to so many good games, it starts like this then it goes to full blown blatant cheating. Total chaos and uncontrollable.

Look at cs when the first wallhack came out in beta, broken. Never the same, even the "Pros" like clowN and Devour got caught in time.

Thats the kind of stuff thats happening here. It's really sad to watch what was a great follow up to DotA become exactly like DotA.

All the things they have promised about stats and voting and reconnect and uptime have been bullshit. Time for someone to man up.

Please don't even both posting "Cheating is impossible in HoN YOU NOOB I READ IT ON TEH FORUMS!!!11!"

It's entirely possibly code noob.

zhatan
06-05-2011, 01:55 PM
The "best" way to rigg MM games is to have a "feeder/thrower" account that you hold down at low MMR and team up with your real accounts. That way you get to face ppl alot lower and stomp around.

2x1750 + 1300, will end up facing 1600s.

Heiseldirten
06-05-2011, 02:37 PM
The "best" way to rigg MM games is to have a "feeder/thrower" account that you hold down at low MMR and team up with your real accounts. That way you get to face ppl alot lower and stomp around.

2x1750 + 1300, will end up facing 1600s.

Why not just make friends with one of those hardcore plantnoobs at 700-1000 mmr and play with him.:vind:

Epidemilk
06-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Some of these glitches include cliff walking(broken behe/fayde/rampa)

Cliff walking is kinda legit if you can actually pull it off, there was one in the honcast top 10 this week lol..

Sportzz
06-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Your TLDR is just as long as what comes before it. LOL

Bordillo
06-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Stopped reading when you said private maphacks for sale

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7062&stc=1&d=1307299222

Bordillo
06-05-2011, 02:43 PM
By competitive I mean fair, honest and non-glitch abusing environment.

I've watched this happen to so many good games, it starts like this then it goes to full blown blatant cheating. Total chaos and uncontrollable.

Look at cs when the first wallhack came out in beta, broken. Never the same, even the "Pros" like clowN and Devour got caught in time.

Thats the kind of stuff thats happening here. It's really sad to watch what was a great follow up to DotA become exactly like DotA.

All the things they have promised about stats and voting and reconnect and uptime have been bullshit. Time for someone to man up.

Please don't even both posting "Cheating is impossible in HoN YOU NOOB I READ IT ON TEH FORUMS!!!11!"

It's entirely possibly code noob.

I know little about computers, but Maphacking is impossible because it would require you to physically hack the server you are on, which is owned by s2. Cs was private servers, which are easy to write hacks for

Typhy
06-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Just because someone is selling a maphack doesn't mean it works. Unless it infiltrates the specific server you're playing on, it won't work. Sure, it's possible, but it's EASILY caught and huge waste of money when they already offer maphacks for 100 gold :WardOfSight:

Someone who executes glitches to win are the real winners. There is no fairness in war. If you can cliff-walk your way out of a gank, then you deserve to not die. I do it on Pharaoh whenever I play him. I do tree-walks all the time with tundra and behemoth by blocking myself in.

If someone wants to go through the trouble of buying another account for $30, then using it to throw games for their main on the very low off chance that they will be on opposite teams, and then probably suffer the throwing account being banned for some time, they can go as they please. They will eventually fall back down to their real MMR and realize how much of a waste it was.

Shara
06-05-2011, 02:57 PM
impossible to gain MMR below 1600

Worth ignoring OP over this claim