PDA

View Full Version : Old heroes become new part deux

Yeni_Mctush
06-01-2011, 02:45 PM
In this thread right here we pretend older heroes just got released and act like :madm: about it.

Now personally I can't fathom what sort of demented brain thought of Pebbles, hey lets make a ****ing Arnold Schwarzenegger hero, hits like a freaking truck which enable him to last hit to kingdom come in the middle. Now if his freaking stun+toss combo doesn't rape your mid hero a few times over, expect his portal key (which he will get without a problem due to his Arnold powered last hitting) combo to rape your lanes several times over.

Blacksmith has nothing on Pebbles, heck you'll learn to love TOO BAD IT'S ME, BLACKSMITH! Since it'll be a good relief from the Pebbles rape we will endure. :trem: before Pebbles, for you can't stop him.

tbarr1991
06-01-2011, 02:47 PM
what?

`fAntom
06-01-2011, 02:50 PM
belongs in non-constructive

Droxlol
06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
omg nerf ophelia she can control creeps without having to get mask?

am i doing this right?

:S

Yeni_Mctush
06-01-2011, 02:53 PM
omg nerf ophelia she can control creeps without having to get mask?

am i doing this right?

:S

Get catman champion/minos, eternal slow/stun+a metric ****ton of damage. I mean jebus, who thought that up? Not to mention she's like the big bad wolf and towers are the first little piggys houses, they just blow away as soon as she shows up with her thugs.

Cellar`Door
06-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Who the hell decided to add this new hero?
I mean honestly, he can make a god damn illusion of himself on all enemy heroes on the map and blink right on top of them? plus he can use that sand skill to slow you for like 10 seconds! WHO NEEDS A TEN SECOND SLOW!? and it gives him vision of u + makes him run faster+ makes him run through trees and cliffs and units! WTF!? OP much!?!?

And don't even get me started on his passives! If he gets some hp you will do more damage to your fking team than to him if you nuke him!!!!

and 45 bonus dmg per hit that goes through armor? holy christ man, this is more effective than SS's damage thing, and this new guy doesn't even need souls or charges or anything! Gimme a break, how can u lose with a hero like this?

GenitalWards
06-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Whos this ******* that stole the beloved ability to uproot trees from epic KotF. Once hes lvl 6, he can kill any single target he wants. Oh what??? You got a nullstone? Ill just spend 20 mana with relatively no CD to break it.

Shocker420
06-01-2011, 07:13 PM
:pred: I have a good idea. Lets make a hero with a 650 range leap, strong slow, scaling lifesteal, magic immunity and a attack/movespeed buff!

skeloperch
06-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Wtf is this :wret: ****? I mean, why would you give a hero 2 nukes, 2 slows, an escape mechanism on a 5 second cooldown, and so much agility gain? What other hero can carry, deal over 1,000 damage in burst, escape from anyone that doesn't have a stun or silence, and slow an entire enemy team? Not to mention she has a 300 damage, 7 second cooldown AoE nuke that deals more damage than Soul Reaper's nuke and costs less mana? She even has Magebane's ****ing blink, except it has a shorter cooldown! Wtf was S2 thinking!?! GG S2 I'm waiting for DotA 2. You won't get any more of my money designing bull **** heroes like Wretched Hag.

`Ephyzul`
06-01-2011, 10:21 PM
tl;dr

WhiteRabbit7
06-01-2011, 10:36 PM
god people are angry on these here forums..