PDA

View Full Version : [Gameplay] Suggestion for Announcers

Stiria
04-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Just a quick suggestion for the current announcer packs in the game. I've noticed that even with MsPudding, Flamboyant or Baddass pack, it does not announce (on your team of course) that you have picked up a rune in those voices, it goes back to the original default sound.

Obviously my suggestion is to make a rune pick up sound (for your team only of course, or even just for yourself) for the 3 current in game announcer packs. Only reason I bring this up, is because (at least for the Flamboyant and MsPudding one, that I know of) there is a sound for everything else. Denied Tower, Taunt, 3-15 kill streak, Doulble Tap/Annihilation, Humiliation, your towers being attack, Kongor getting slain, victory, defeat and even rage quits.

Is there something in the game that is preventing you from doing so? or is this on its way and I haven't read it? (PS - I searched the forums before posting, I apologize if I didn't search good enough, but I didn't find anything, so I figured I would post.)

Anyway, Would be cool is all to have the runes included in everything else that is being announced is all.

My 2Cents.

Sorry for Length, and again I apologize if this has been posted somewhere and I didn't find it when I searched =\

paparot
04-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Create a new announcer with the voice of Seth Macfarlane's Peter Griffin cartoon character

Church_
04-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Create a new announcer with the voice of Seth Macfarlane's Peter Griffin cartoon character
Yes this ^

OwlThirteen
04-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Yes this ^
seconded